Welcome all to FHMM 2024 | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome all to FHMM 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a greatly intriguing final 8 battle in the Beastial Csonka Division! With two amazing supporters of this site and two very strong posters in March Madness.... Could this battle eventually result in an overall Champ? Some think it so.

View attachment 164620
@Fin Fan in Cali and @tay0365
In this March Madness battle what do you have to do to win it. It looks to me like everyone posts Memes and Pics to get votes. Am I right?

In this March Madness battle what do you have to do to win it. It looks to me like everyone posts Memes and Pics to get votes. Am I right?
I am not in the competition... sorry to confuse you. I just like to promote and practice my chopping and pasting skills as I have fun doing so.

Check out last years competition and you will see much more of my work which I believe helped me win last year.

This is a great matchup in the Titanic Taylor Division. It pits a relative March Madness dark horse who has been lighting it up against another wicked poster who came like lightning onto the scene last year! Either of these great guys could find themselves in this years's final!

171054348104046855.png
@TheMageGandalf and @The Bopkin

Or...

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom