Welcome Back Jay!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome Back Jay!!!

When I said that, I was looking at the major plays of the game. Miami got inside the 20 yard line, Jay got hit and fumbled. Jay's int and return for a TD. Jay's safety. That is what i meant by Jay losing the game. I realize that the team lost, but Jay made the costly mistakes.

That's it. I am just a frustrated fan who is sick of people supporting a below average QB.

Jay getting sacked & the Fumble were on McMichaels, which McMichaels said was his fault for letting Harrison come free on the blind side, not Jay's fault. Safety didn't matter, actually was better play than throwing it away on fourth down. Interception the play should never have been called. Jay is not the best QB may not even be a top 20 QB, but he is the best we have instead of laying blame on players, I blame the coaching & play calling, A. Smith had more carries than R. W., and less yards. A horrible running team the Pats ran 34 atts. for 79 yards 52% of there plays runs at 2.3 yards per carry, Miami ran 25 times for 68 yards and only 44% of the plays were runs at 2.7 yards per carry. Wrong Wrong Wrong!

that play i think was the dumbest i've seen by Norv Turner in a long time.

why are you rolling jay out to the LEFT side? so he can throw across his body? hmm.

anyone this was not jay's fault... he had that INt returned, but teddy b. doesn't get any credit for making a GREAT play. he made himself small, hid behind a lineman, and jumped making a great catch fully extended and twisting.. he never saw him, and saw a wide open player. chambers doesn't even look at the pass that would have been perfect if he hadn't taken the play off!

jay was beaten all day. he also re-injured himself which doesn't help.

this game was all about the weather... when fiedler had his back to the wind he was playing well. when the wind was in his face the ball floated. it's not like Tom Brady did to much better.

Tom Brady won. We can't seem to when we have to. Tom Brady has beat every winning team that they've played. Miami has only beat Dallas. I think that Maimi is honestly a better team than New England which is where my frustration comes from. I do believe that Jay is the better fit for this team out of what the Dolphins have as QB's. Next year ~ new coaches and a new QB, PLEASE!!!

I also believe that this game was all about the weather, but again they had to play in it, too. Blame it on what you want ~ Im just sick of this.

It's also pretty sad when fellow fans say **** about you for stating your opinion on this post. I don't mind whaen people disagree and state why. But when 2 people are rooting for the same team and are insulting each other ~ pitiful

8 PASSING YARDS IN THE FIRST HALF!!!!
:barf:

NEW OFF COORDIN
NEW STARTING QB
NEW HEAD COACH
NEW FIRE TO WIN

Originally posted by philyphin
Was there a blizzard in Dallas, I must of missed it. Blizzard are not ideal passing situations, especially with a QB with a weak arm.

Uhhh, dude, Brady was playing in the same crap Fiedler was in. They both passed 31 times. Fiedler's passes were off mark constantly. That was the difference.

running the ball at least we went forward some of the time and didn't turn it over.

Is that good enough? "Some of the time" we went forward? Ricky's average was LESS THAN 3 yards per carry. We will go three-and-out every time with him running like this. WE NEEDED to pass the ball! Too bad we didn't have a QB who knows how.

FIEDLER SUCKS.

Originally posted by philyphin
Jay getting sacked & the Fumble were on McMichaels, which McMichaels said was his fault for letting Harrison come free on the blind side, not Jay's fault.

Fumbling was McMichaels fault. That makes sense.

I thought that's why we didn't like Griese because he didn't protect the ball and jay was better at avoiding sacks?

This is a pretty funny thread. All those who were calling for Griese's head when he did the EXACT SAME THINGS JAY DID YESTERDAY are now making excuses for Jay.

Sad...

Folks, bottom line is that this team needs some serious upgrading. Forget all total yds allowed and gaines. The real stat tells it all.
We are still #1 in the NFL in points allowed and we are well into the BOTTOM third in points scored. That information alone should show where and what upgrades are needed. It also proves that Defense does NOT win championships either, to coin a NEW phrase !!! :)

Back
Top Bottom