Welcome Ronnie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome Ronnie

Dolphin North

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Welcome Ronnie! An Era of reasonability and stability has officially begun. Saban did the best thing he could do with #2. Knowing he has a second round pick, he addressed a pressing need at RB. Obviously he realized that he could not let a well rounded sure thing slip by and took Ronnie Brown. Trading down was not available after SF took Smith. Instead of taking Edwards, regarded by many as the BPA, Saban took a great player to address a pressing need. Well done Saban.

Saban wants to win now!!!!
I also believe that Brown was the BPA, he has really good hands, and is a monster in the backfield, while everyone thought Edwards, he can only help us as a receiver, Brown can be used in multiple positions, and our biggest need was RB, we can still take a good receiver in the second round.......

lol

ya think brown would put the hat on..........looks like a loser right off the bat....i hope im wrong....he had no clue

I really hope Ronnie Brown works out.

Joe Flipper said:
ya think brown would put the hat on..........looks like a loser right off the bat....i hope im wrong....he had no clue

:confused:

clear.gif

ercin13 said:
should have took the playmaker edwards but were stuck with brown. wish him all the luck.

Stuck? :shakeno:

I love Ronnie Brown for 2 reasons.

1) Any time people speak about a guy and compare him to Marshall Faulk and Ladainian Tomlinson that is a great thing especially if he develops.

2) Hopefully this is the end of the Ricky Williams coming back crap. We have no need for that cancer on the team.

Joe Flipper said:

What are you talking about? Really...I don't get it.:confused:

finmann said:
I really hope Ronnie Brown works out.

He will. He has to. He will at least be very good for a longtime. Let's hope for that. Superstar? That would be gravey. First, the line needs to improve so remember that when he runs this year. If he can just be solid this year, we've got something.

#84Fan4Life said:
I love Ronnie Brown for 2 reasons.

1) Any time people speak about a guy and compare him to Marshall Faulk and Ladainian Tomlinson that is a great thing especially if he develops.

2) Hopefully this is the end of the Ricky Williams coming back crap. We have no need for that cancer on the team.

1. I've heard the Tomlinson comparisons too. Good enough for me!

2. Ricky who?:confused:

Joe Flipper said:

Someone had too much weed.

Back
Top Bottom