Welcome To Dolphins Rock. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome To Dolphins Rock.

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Mad Scientist Horror GIF

Welcome all to Dolphins Rock. The forum that embraces glass half full views of the Miami Dolphins. We're not about unabashed optimism but this is the area of the site where you can find shelter from the unabashed negative nancys and permawhiners you'll find in other areas.

I'm your forum guide, Loco. You might know me or maybe not. In this forum, we're anti-whining and negativity. Yes, we understand that no team is perfect. We'll speak to areas of needed improvement while still keeping in mind the fact that our HC has gotten us to the playoffs 100% of the time. Tua led the league in passing. Cheetah led the league in yards, etc.

Welcome to solace.

Phins up!

What is this place you ask? Well this is for the homers wearing rose glasses, Tua can have my sister, I want McD to be my step-dad rah rah fluff section. If the main is too negative for you this is your place.
Not rose colored. More for those who have the ability to actually understand that it was a good season though ended poorly.

What is this place you ask? Well this is for the homers wearing rose glasses, Tua can have my sister, I want McD to be my step-dad rah rah fluff section. If the main is too negative for you this is your place.
It's really intended much more to simply be a non-negativity zone as opposed to being only about optimism. If you want good things for your team and can shake off your inner eeyore, this is the spot for you. If you are someone who is just a miserable whiner who needs attention and fellow whiners, I'll help you leave.

Nah, it's not like that šŸ˜‚

There's no problem I'm sure admitting that Tua's got issues. McD has got issues....everyone has a bad day, an off day...maybe you just cant get it to work...it happens and you want them to grow and learn from it. If they continue to mess up, well then you need to get new blood in...it's not personal in that respect when you want the organization to improve...

When I'm coaching, it's difficult beyond belief to drop a kid for me off the team or tell him he's just a special teams guy, if that, because I see how hard they work (or dont) and I hate crushing dreams especially when college scholarships are on the line. But I understand it's part of the job and the best thing I can do is be as honest as I can and help them understand it's not the end of the world, there's many other options and you have talents that you can use to succeed in your life, family, career. Sometimes they get it, sometimes they hate me for it...it's just the way it is.

It's when the negative vibes are to the extent you ask yourself if this really is a fan offering an honest heartfelt opinion on his favorite team or internet troll.

So no trolls allowed šŸ˜‚

Troll Face GIF

Last edited:
Nah, it's not like that šŸ˜‚

There's no problem I'm sure admitting that Tua's got issues. McD has got issues....everyone has a bad day, an off day...maybe you just cant get it to work...it happens and you want them to grow and learn from it. If they continue to mess up, well then you need to get new blood in...it's not personal in that respect when you want the organization to improve...

When I'm coaching, it's difficult beyond belief to drop a kid for me off the team or tell him he's just a special teams guy, if that, because I see how hard they work (or dont) and I hate crushing dreams especially when college scholarships are on the line. But I understand it's part of the job and the best thing I can do is be as honest as I can and help them understand it's not the end of the world, there's many other options and you have talents that you can use to succeed in your life, family, career. Sometimes they get it, sometimes they hate me for it...it's just the way it is.

It's when the negative vibes are to the extent you ask yourself if this really is a fan offering an honest heartfelt opinion on his favorite team or internet troll.

So no trolls allowed šŸ˜‚

Troll Face GIF
Well said brother Mage!

Mad Scientist Horror GIF

Welcome all to Dolphins Rock. The forum that embraces glass half full views of the Miami Dolphins. We're not about unabashed optimism but this is the area of the site where you can find shelter from the unabashed negative nancys and permawhiners you'll find in other areas.

I'm your forum guide, Loco. You might know me or maybe not. In this forum, we're anti-whining and negativity. Yes, we understand that no team is perfect. We'll speak to areas of needed improvement while still keeping in mind the fact that our HC has gotten us to the playoffs 100% of the time. Tua led the league in passing. Cheetah led the league in yards, etc.

Welcome to solace.

Phins up!
One of my favorite movies, and this will be my favorite place on the forum! Thank you thank you thank you

I recently added this song to my country music shortlist of favorite songs. I didn't know why. Is it because I'm a lifelong dolphins fan? šŸ˜‚

I love rooting for this team. I can't stand constantly reading posts by those who want to trash the team every time something goes wrong. Maybe I'm not wearing Rose Colored Glasses. I think mine are just Aqua and Orange!

Edit: swapped video link. First I've wouldn't play outside YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom