Welcome To Miami John Harbaugh?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome To Miami John Harbaugh??

mzimmpa

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hitched his wagon to Jackson, and there’s no way Lamar Jackson ‘runs’ Baltimore back from 3 scores.

Anyone think Harbaugh will survive?

Not sure if I want a coach who is too stupid to pull Lamar Jackson two drives ago. It looks like Harbaugh is more concerned with not hurting anyone's feelings than with actually trying to win in Baltimore at this point. His resume may already be updated.

Came here to post the same thing. But after watching this game unfold, there is an eerie similarity to Gase and Tanny. That type of blind loyalty can sow division in the locker room , makes me want to avoid Harbaugh now.

Not sure if I want a coach who is too stupid to pull Lamar Jackson two drives ago. It looks like Harbaugh is more concerned with not hurting anyone's feelings than with actually trying to win in Baltimore at this point. His resume may already be updated.
Did he hear the boos? He hurt all the ravens fans feelings lmao love it

I wouldn’t trade 2 first round picks for Harbaugh, especially not 2020... but 2019’s first rounder? Sign me up.

My first choice is Richard, but Harbaugh is a known commodity and would instantly transform the culture of this team and stabilize the franchise. Don’t let this one game fool you, his teams are bullies and disciplined, we need that here in the worst way.

Back
Top Bottom