Welcome to the bye week Miami Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to the bye week Miami Fans

MGD

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey Miami fans, its a bye week which means both our teams have time to rest up and really prepare for this upcoming Monday nighter. Obviously I am very that the Packers have a bye week to get Favre somewhat healed up and ready to go against your 'phins.

From what I've seen, your team has looked very good overall. Ricky Williams seems to be a monster, but then I'm not telling you anything you don't know. Ray Lucas appears to have struggled in his first outing from what I can gather, but I doubt that will continue very long.

What's the word on Carter? Is he going to be ready to go for Monday night, or is that all still up in the air.

I expect this to be a very tough game for the Packers to pull a win out of. Our offense will need a stellar performance against your outstanding defense to have a chance at winning this game. Very few mistakes will be the key to the game. Our defense has been a big play D, they make a lot and give up plenty as well. My biggest worry is whether or not we can stop the run. Despite some recent strong defensive showings, they've been quite susceptible to the run, especially off the edges.

So, we've got two weeks to discuss the upcoming game. I look forward to two good weeks of discussion with you guys. Good luck to you and hopefully we can get through this game without any major injuries to either team. God knows neither can afford any more.

Wow, a civil cheesehead! :D You're generally more vile towards the Bears fans (I'm living in Chicago) and we're hardly rivals so no bad blood between us. Anyway, the next two weeks will be the longest of the season for both of us.

Originally posted by MGD
Hey Miami fans, its a bye week which means both our teams have time to rest up and really prepare for this upcoming Monday nighter. Obviously I am very that the Packers have a bye week to get Favre somewhat healed up and ready to go against your 'phins.

From what I've seen, your team has looked very good overall. Ricky Williams seems to be a monster, but then I'm not telling you anything you don't know. Ray Lucas appears to have struggled in his first outing from what I can gather, but I doubt that will continue very long.

What's the word on Carter? Is he going to be ready to go for Monday night, or is that all still up in the air.

I expect this to be a very tough game for the Packers to pull a win out of. Our offense will need a stellar performance against your outstanding defense to have a chance at winning this game. Very few mistakes will be the key to the game. Our defense has been a big play D, they make a lot and give up plenty as well. My biggest worry is whether or not we can stop the run. Despite some recent strong defensive showings, they've been quite susceptible to the run, especially off the edges.

So, we've got two weeks to discuss the upcoming game. I look forward to two good weeks of discussion with you guys. Good luck to you and hopefully we can get through this game without any major injuries to either team. God knows neither can afford any more.

You are very civil....but don't be to nice. Did you see our last game? No?I send you a tape...LOL.

Originally posted by chicagodolphan
Wow, a civil cheesehead! :D You're generally more vile towards the Bears fans (I'm living in Chicago) and we're hardly rivals so no bad blood between us. Anyway, the next two weeks will be the longest of the season for both of us.

My ex in-laws are all cheeseheads....nicest people you can meet...

LOL, my stepdad is a Cheesehead as well, nice guy... takes Packer losses almost as bad as I take Phin Losses. ;)

But yeah, if Ray grabs his shoulders and pulls hard andyanks his head out of his arse, then yeah, it should be a good game... otherwise... well... it could get ugly.

Back
Top Bottom