Welcome to the RickyHeaven forum.../Can we just have a Ricky forum? (Merged) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to the RickyHeaven forum.../Can we just have a Ricky forum? (Merged)

Ross said:
based on your say-so???
:roflmao:

Based on your reply and your comment about Ricky on a please stop ricky threads.

Oh and the fact you have nothing to say and just put a smiley down.

Ross said:
What a dumbaZZ reply. I mean who ever heard of a break-away 3 yard run,

--Ross

he's at the 20, broke a tackle to the 21, nice spin to the 22, and finally dragged down at the 23

My comment towards the IQ was not directed at Ricky Supporters et al. It was directed towards the people that make a new thread each time they have a new ricky idea, without bothering to look at the very same page, let alone each page, that has 5 identical threads. Those inconsiderate idiots just take up room and the air I breathe. I know that this is not a Ricky confined area, just that the majority of these morons are his fans. So if you want to make that IQ leap, that is your doing.

Incidentaly, I think a lot of the same Ricky supporters supported the Get Edge and Alexander threads.

All I am saying is that a Ricky Rumours or News page would be a good idea. Leave the main page for stuff pertinent to the Dolphins.

NYinBostonFin said:
It gets to you so much you start another thread?

Brilliant.

:roflmao:

some people have a funny way of admiting what they like.

Mitchy71 said:
My comment towards the IQ was not directed at Ricky Supporters et al. It was directed towards the people that make a new thread each time they have a new ricky idea, without bothering to look at the very same page, let alone each page, that has 5 identical threads. Those inconsiderate idiots just take up room and the air I breathe. I know that this is not a Ricky confined area, just that the majority of these morons are his fans. So if you want to make that IQ leap, that is your doing.

Incidentaly, I think a lot of the same Ricky supporters supported the Get Edge and Alexander threads.

All I am saying is that a Ricky Rumours or News page would be a good idea. Leave the main page for stuff pertinent to the Dolphins.

I hear you, but threads about the same topics are made all the time. Someone recently made a thread similar to this one!!!!

Just ignore them if you feel that way, you will be better off.

Ross said:
Couldn't agree more. They obvously don't understand the meaning of the word team mate and keeping ones' word or they wouldn't want to have the SOB back...

--Ross
You and mitchy are real class act genius's.

I have an IQ of 145, have 3 degrees one of which was a 4.0 from grad school and is in a psychological discipline. According to my professional opinion it is people like YOU that don't understand the RW situation. RICKY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FANTASY to you and others in reality. You never knew him, talked to him, etc, he's just someone that was somewhere down in Miami. How you all can hold such resentment towards a man that had 100% zero realistic affect on your personal life speaks volumes about YOUR psychological make up. It was wrong for RW to leave when he did, but honestly, is he a bad person because of that???????????? You have never done anything in your lives equivalent to that small bad thing, or even worse??????? Ray Lewis hung out with murderers, Jamal Lewis was in on a felony drug sale in some fashion or another, Ahman Green and Michael Pittman abuse their wives, Bill Romanowski was a "supplement fiend".....

Everyone needs to get off their righteous high horse, get over it, look in the mirror, and provide a little forgiveness. When you're on your death bed is RW quitting football for one year to do something his personal feelings felt was right, really going to mean a damn thing?? You guys act like a bunch of 17/18 year old school girls/boys who got dumped by their sig. other, but then try and pull the grown up moral card...

Schleprock said:
You and mitchy are real class act genius's.

I have an IQ of 145, have 3 degrees one of which was a 4.0 from grad school and is in a psychological discipline. According to my professional opinion it is people like YOU that don't understand the RW situation. RICKY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FANTASY to you and others in reality. You never knew him, talked to him, etc, he's just someone that was somewhere down in Miami. How you all can hold such resentment towards a man that had 100% zero realistic affect on your personal life speaks volumes about YOUR psychological make up. It was wrong for RW to leave when he did, but honestly, is he a bad person because of that???????????? You have never done anything in your lives equivalent to that small bad thing, or even worse??????? Ray Lewis hung out with murderers, Jamal Lewis was in on a felony drug sale in some fashion or another, Ahman Green and Michael Pittman abuse their wives, Bill Romanowski was a "supplement fiend".....

Everyone needs to get off their righteous high horse, get over it, look in the mirror, and provide a little forgiveness. When you're on your death bed is RW quitting football for one year to do something his personal feelings felt was right, really going to mean a damn thing?? You guys act like a bunch of 17/18 year old school girls/boys who got dumped by their sig. other, but then try and pull the grown up moral card...

IMHO The people who talk themselves up the most (Near Genius IQ, 18 degree's, etc) are the ones who are the high school dropouts etc. Thanks for your input, and maybe use some of that vast brain power to take a high school level english course to fix up your multiple grammar and spelling mistakes.

Q. How do you get a person with a Psych degree off your doorstep?
A. Pay for the pizza.

Mitchy71 said:
IMHO The people who talk themselves up the most (Near Genius IQ, 18 degree's, etc) are the ones who are the high school dropouts etc. Thanks for your input, and maybe use some of that vast brain power to take a high school level english course to fix up your multiple grammar and spelling mistakes.

Q. How do you get a person with a Psych degree off your doorstep?
A. Pay for the pizza.
well, internet people think they are allowed to point out opinions on others obvious mental state, why can't I provide my facts before giving an opinion?

Also, please provide me with all the errors I made in my post. One cannot learn from their mistakes unless they are shown the correct way.

And good joke, I agree, and that's why my discipline doesn't involve the 99% public perception that "psychology" = counciling or clinical work.

Didn't we do this for Fiedler at one point?

Seriously, it's been ridiculous here for a few days and it's only getting worse. A step-child Ricky board would be appreciated. I know I don't post a lot, but I'm here every day for way more time than my wife would like. I'm not interested in an all Ricky all the time web site.

Back
Top Bottom