Welcome to the RickyHeaven forum.../Can we just have a Ricky forum? (Merged) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to the RickyHeaven forum.../Can we just have a Ricky forum? (Merged)

NYinBostonFin said:
It gets to you so much you start another thread?

Brilliant.

:lol:

I dont get everyone complaining about the Ricky threads.....just dont open the thread. and original poster, I am getting sick of you people making threads about people making threads about ricky.....

I would be more then happy if this is the last one ever.

It could be one of the countless posts posting yet another Ricky is better then Ronnie Brown thread or TRADE RONNIE FOR PEYTON!!

I am at least recognizing a big problem on this site, something that is annoying hundreds of long time posters, and am trying to address it. Yourselves?

Mitchy, I feel your pain bro

Its annoying as hell to have 10 Ricky threads on the main page. Its the offseason and people have nothing better to talk about, therefore they start their own Ricky thread, which lasts 3-4 pages, then someone starts another one.

Mitchy71 said:
I would be more then happy if this is the last one ever.

It could be one of the countless posts posting yet another Ricky is better then Ronnie Brown thread or TRADE RONNIE FOR PEYTON!!

I am at least recognizing a big problem on this site, something that is annoying hundreds of long time posters, and am trying to address it. Yourselves?

It's a message boards, this is why people come to them to discuss things going on with the fins. Ricky is in the news, and it has to do with our fins. So people are talking about him. Yes I understand that there are alot of threads about him, but it will die down just like everything else. As far as people just throwing out trade ricky for Peyton or VIck or this or that, just ignore it man

At least I try to wade through three or four pages of this crap when I get off work. Having to examine 80 different threads to see if there is anyuthing relevant to the dolphins organization, and have 60 of them be specualtion about the quality of Rickys Jay gets to me. So I think the majority of these Ricky posters aren't even considerate enough to look at older threads that cover their same point 5 times daily. That is one of my bigger hangups as well. What it would look like, if everyone read one thread, then started a new one along similiar times? I think the IQ factor regarding Ricky supporters is roughly the same.

Even if there was something about one Ricky thread limit. Honestly, with our QB situation why isn't there 20 something Marino threads started? And we are much deeper at RB then QB.

Mitchy71 said:
At least I try to wade through three or four pages of this crap when I get off work. Having to examine 80 different threads to see if there is anyuthing relevant to the dolphins organization, and have 60 of them be specualtion about the quality of Rickys Jay gets to me. So I think the majority of these Ricky posters aren't even considerate enough to look at older threads that cover their same point 5 times daily. That is one of my bigger hangups as well. What it would look like, if everyone read one thread, then started a new one along similiar times? I think the IQ factor regarding Ricky supporters is roughly the same.

Even if there was something about one Ricky thread limit. Honestly, with our QB situation why isn't there 20 something Marino threads started? And we are much deeper at RB then QB.

If this is something that bothers you that much, then maybe you should look for another site. People are making similar threads all the time. If it bothers you after 200 posts, it will bother you again.

As for your comment on the IQ of those who support ricky, at least we didn't make a thread complaining about the threads.

It is your IQ that is in question.

Mitchy71 said:
I think the IQ factor regarding Ricky supporters is roughly the same.

Couldn't agree more. They obvously don't understand the meaning of the word team mate and keeping ones' word or they wouldn't want to have the SOB back...

--Ross

Ross said:
Couldn't agree more. They obvously don't understand the meaning of the word team mate and keeping ones' word or they wouldn't want to have the SOB back...

--Ross

So I'm sure you will not cheer when he breaks away for a 3o yd TD run. Go make this post on the thread named "on the record".

"IM getting sick of 2005 season threads."

Any conversation regarding Ricky is incrdibly legitimate. If there was a rumour saying wannstedt may come back youd better be certain it would be discusion worthy.

And were at a time now where news is coming in daily regarding ricky.

NYinBostonFin said:
So I'm sure you will not cheer when he breaks away for a 3o yd TD run. Go make this post on the thread named "on the record".

I cheer whenever Miami scores. You think I'm going to b!tch and moan because the backstabbing Ricky scored?

What a dumbaZZ reply. I mean who ever heard of a break-away 3 yard run, much less to imply that fans can only cheer for players they like and not their team...

--Ross

Ross said:
I cheer whenever Miami scores. You think I'm going to b!tch and moan because the backstabbing Ricky scored?

What a dumbaZZ reply. I mean who ever heard of a break-away 3 yard run, much less to imply that fans can only cheer for players they like and not their team...

--Ross

I meant a 30 yard run but that is not the point.

Who's the dumbazz? Post this on a thread that it actually makes sense, not one that is complaining about Ricky threads. You are just adding to what the thread is complaining about.

For you to question anyone's IQ is ridiculous.

if you are tired of reading ricky threads i suggest you don't enter this site becuse there is not much else hapenin right now. maybe you should go to the library or a xxx theater.

Back
Top Bottom