Welcome! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome!

Hello fellow fin fans! I've sat back and watched post on here for a long time. Thought I would get in and say hey. Love the site, get a kick out of some of the trash talk, and really like to see how many of us there are out there. Quick about me: I fish too much, golf too much; and drink.................well too much. In the Air Force 10 years (Desert Storm and Somalia). I'm from Charlotte and do claim the Panthers as a second favorite but I want them to go down when they play our Fins. I was 5 years old when my dad put a Dolphins coat on me and my brother and we haven't ever stopped supporting them. I love the Saban approach and expect huge things in the near future. Thanks to the folks that make this site happen.

Bo

Bo_NC_Finman said:
Hello fellow fin fans! I've sat back and watched post on here for a long time. Thought I would get in and say hey. Love the site, get a kick out of some of the trash talk, and really like to see how many of us there are out there. Quick about me: I fish too much, golf too much; and drink.................well too much. In the Air Force 10 years (Desert Storm and Somalia). I'm from Charlotte and do claim the Panthers as a second favorite but I want them to go down when they play our Fins. I was 5 years old when my dad put a Dolphins coat on me and my brother and we haven't ever stopped supporting them. I love the Saban approach and expect huge things in the near future. Thanks to the folks that make this site happen.

Bo
Welcome Bro! I was in the USMC for 11 years. Glad to have you here. John:wink:

Right out of the box, both of you are good people in my book. Come to NC and you will have a place to stay and a fishing, golfin, and drinking fest.

CNC66, I fish nonstop. I'm dead serious, you come this way, you are more than welcome. Don't bring money, we have ya covered (the wife loves to fish as much as I do).

Bo

Bo_NC_Finman said:
Fin Fan In Cali,

Same goes for you. You come this way and you will be treated like a brother.
Bo
Thanks bro. I will be in the North carolina area to visit my bad, and see a Dolphin game in person with the misses.:wink:

Long time viewer new member from Tallahassee, Fl. Been a Dolfan since 1971. Play xbox online as Mycheal 24-35 rating 9.

Hello , My name is Ralph , My friends call me ruffus , Anyways I'M A BIG DOLPHIN FAN , Been a fan sense the bob griese days . Thanks , # 13

Back
Top Bottom