Welker - 28th in KR, and 15th in PR. No TDs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welker - 28th in KR, and 15th in PR. No TDs

cigar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just thought you homers needed to hear that.

so there are 17 other teams with worse punt returners?

yeah but he is safe and does not fumble and always gets decent feild position maybe if he took more chances he would get more big runs but like hester he would fumble alot , i would rather have returns of 20,22,19,25,21 than 20,60,8,40,14 welker is consistant

He was listed as 14th in punt returns. If you are going to bash someone you should at least get your facts straight.
Most people on here have agreed that he is a good punt returner but we need more help on kick returns.
Not sure what your point is with this thread.

Just thought you homers needed to hear that.

Can you help all of us homers, and list someone to replace Welker?? That would help support your case in my opinion.....

Personally, I think we should continue allowing Welker to do whatever it is he does. He's awesome, and one of the most explosive player's we have on this offense quite honestly. If you don't want him returning kicks, or field punts, that's cool, but at least name someone who you feel can do a better job....

PHINZ RULE!!!

He is a good punt returner and a nice slot receiver, and an asset to the team in those roles. I think its in everyones best interests (including Welker's health) to find someone else to return kickoffs though, someone with that extra bit of speed that you need in that role.

Can you help all of us homers, and list someone to replace Welker?? That would help support your case in my opinion.....

Personally, I think we should continue allowing Welker to do whatever it is he does. He's awesome, and one of the most explosive player's we have on this offense quite honestly. If you don't want him returning kicks, or field punts, that's cool, but at least name someone who you feel can do a better job....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I like Welker alot, but if anything we have to see what Vick can give us...Welker is still the best 3rd reciever on the team. We need to get him resigned. He was one of the only bright spots with consistency on this team

I know Im getting in a lot of trouble by arguing that Welker is more like Vince Papale than a good KR/PR and #3 WR, but the numbers are right in front of you all and I still get bashed for it.

Someone asked for my alternatives.
Vick, Hagan, Minor, Russell, draft, any FA that is actually fast and quick unlike Welker who somehow is stereotyped as being fast and quick because he happens to be 5'10".

Pop Quiz......

When was the last time the Dolphins scored a TD on a Kick return????

lol I don;t know the answer, but from my understanding it's been over a decade...seriously....can anyone confirm?

Back
Top Bottom