Welker choked | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welker choked

I keep saying it over and over again: I will take Devon Bess...I just wish Samson Satele could have amounted to more.

The Giants should give Welker and Kyle Williams super bowl rings :chuckle:

I bet Tiquan Underwood would have caught that pass :chuckle: Karma is a biotch!

Looks like all of the receivers there choked. The worst chokes were on the last drive.

Hope this **** never wins a ring. Always wanted to plaY for the pats hope they don't win one with him

Nope. Tom Brady threw the ball behind him. Circus catch if he came down with it. Don't be a dick, Welker was good for us and we had no one to throw to him. Hell we got two picks for him (an undrafted guy) and we **** those picks away on Satele and Abraham? We ****ed that one up. Welker is damn awesome and you guys know it.

Nope. Tom Brady threw the ball behind him. Circus catch if he came down with it. Don't be a dick, Welker was good for us and we had no one to throw to him. Hell we got two picks for him (an undrafted guy) and we **** those picks away on Satele and Abraham? We ****ed that one up. Welker is damn awesome and you guys know it.
That wasn't a circus catch. Somewhat difficult but he should have made that catch. Big time players make big time plays and Wes wasn't up for the task. He's no slouch but he's a product of Brady and is overrated as a result.

Back
Top Bottom