welker jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

welker jersey

Proshopgirl will hook you up. My White Welker gets all the attention when i'm at the bars on sunday.

You can get it on line right now.
The Pro Shop is closed due to no power after Wilma. We have no idea's of when FPL will get us up and running.
Sorry, I can't give my usual personal attention, the web site though will take good care of you.

My husband and I have been looking for a Wes Welker jersey since he started. I am a huge Zach Thomas fan and have been following the Dolphins, through good and bad, for 11 years. I have 3 of Zach's jerseys.....white, teal, & orange, and my husband would like to have at least one Miami jersey. We both attended Texas Tech, where both Zach & Wes went o college, and love our Texas boys! (We're not so proud of Sammy! LOL) I did finally see a Welker jersey ON the Miami team website, but it was only offered in white, and ONLY in a size XXL. I assume that with his terrific play, and his gowing popularity, there will be one for him readily available soon. ...if not this season, the next. Keep the faith! This team will maybe surprise us again like they did last year at the end. Joey's doing a good job...we just need to get a stonger offensive line. :dolphins: GO DOLPHINS!

Back
Top Bottom