Well fellas, it's you're lucky day! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well fellas, it's you're lucky day!

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
My time hear is done...It's been fun(hey, just lookat the post frequency)...Some of you were cool and some of you were misguided, but generally it's been cool here...It's time to watch the games instead of talking about them....I will be here win or lose after both Dolphins-Bills games, but that's about it...Peace;)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
My time hear is done...It's been fun(hey, just lookat the post frequency)...Some of you were cool and some of you were misguided, but generally it's been cool here...It's time to watch the games instead of talking about them....I will be here win or lose after both Dolphins-Bills games, but that's about it...Peace;)

Don't be a stranger CW... you're annoying, but overall a decent Bills fan... :lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

so who won?

Back
Top Bottom