Well guys I can't really say it has been fun | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well guys I can't really say it has been fun

i have to speak on this, did you see how he fumbled? He was trying to reposition the ball and it just fell out. No on even touched it. Not that it was a game breaker or anything, but pathetic none the less.

The replay clearly showed some one reaching in and slapping the ball out of Jay's hands as they were being knocked on their ass. Jay didn't have a chance.

i didn't see a replay...............

but i didn't see anybody slap the ball. the defense was in on him so fast i wouldn't blame him if he did drop it. GET AN OLINE, FORGET THE CORNERBACK POSITION FOR NOW!:rolleyes:

The ball being slapped out of the hands of Minor when a d-lineman was falling down. When Fiedler fumbeld, he was trying to switch the ball to the other hand when he was about to get sacked and it just slipped out of his hands. Needless to say, he didn't even have two seconds, the d-lineman broke through when Fiedler was trying to drop back for a pass.

We do need Fiedler back. But they should put the QB position up for grabs next season. With a new offensive coordinator coming in, all QB's will be starting off at the same point and may the best QB win.

"The Bills on the other hand will be horrible again, miss the playoffs again, and lets get this straight, you will not be good for about another 5 years. You have no quarterback and your D line and linebackers suck (including Sam "Paper Mache" Cowart)"

Oh wise one, it's our QB and (OL) that need work, not our (DL) as you obviously think. You should educate yourself a bit more before you speak, because Cowart is no doubt one of the best in the NFL. Oh wait, you're psychic too? 5 years? HA-HA!

Why is it, that you say "There is no doubt that Miami needs to make some changes" and yet you feel the need to spew this crap???.......

Don't you think we KNOW that WE need to make changes TOO?
Grow up!

Since the game was blacked out in South Florida, I didn't see it. However, we should never judge a player based on one game. That goes for both positive AND negative judgements. Any player can overachieve or underachieve for one game. Even though Fiedler may have had one good game, on the whole I think he's a good, but not a great quarterback.

Re: i don't think he is a good enough QB.......

Originally posted by dolfan06
to get 5 mil!:rolleyes:

If we paid him 5 million a year, the streak of 5 years in the playoffs in a row would end pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom