well I am glad to know that nobody . | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

well I am glad to know that nobody .

Lorenzo Rules

Active Roster
Reaction score
Whats up dolphin fans ? i have been expanding my interest so i havent been around so i thought i would pop in say " how the heck are you guys?

I am glad to know that the dolphins and even the nfl players in general have been staying out of trouble . It makes me wonder if the nfl sent all the players out of country so we wouldnt hear about any mischief or did Rodger Goodell put out a memo " to each player that stays out of trouble will be rewarded when the sign with the patriots.

not much to talk about and saddly even T.O. is behaving . so what in the world is going on people ?

hell I would love to get Chad johnson just to livine things up .

Whats up dolphin fans ? i have been expanding my interest so i havent been around so i thought i would pop in say " how the heck are you guys?

I am glad to know that the dolphins and even the nfl players in general have been staying out of trouble . It makes me wonder if the nfl sent all the players out of country so we wouldnt hear about any mischief or did Rodger Goodell put out a memo " to each player that stays out of trouble will be rewarded when the sign with the patriots.

not much to talk about and saddly even T.O. is behaving . so what in the world is going on people ?

hell I would love to get Chad johnson just to livine things up .

you might want to check out buffalo's RB M. Lynch problems with the guns..he's going to have some problems with the law about it..

ya we will NEVER have Chad Johnson or Chad "Ocho Cinco" or whatever the hell he calls himself on the Dolphins. Thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom