well it looks like terrell owens is behaving | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

well it looks like terrell owens is behaving

maverick50

the top gun of all fin fans
Reaction score
this year . i know what some people ar proball going to say but he is a very good receiver and he does proive high value entertainment with some of his antics . i would have loved to have him and culpepper getting it done in a dolphins uniform and hell i would have danced naked on top of my apartment building if t.o. would have danced on the jets logo in mid field.
now i know most fans didnt want t.o. on the team and i was one of them but is terrell owens a victim of the media is he really a bad guy . I am not so sure . This much is for sure , he would not be more of a cuircus then ricky was and ricky was a nice guy. i think half owhat some of these players do is all a act sort of like these knucklehead reality tv shows .
anyways i think t.o will give our defense hell this year. oh how cool would it have been to have randy mcmichael , ronnie brown, terrell owens and maybe joe horn man we would be kicking butt.:kick:

give it a week. he will make headlines

it amazes me that T.O. was in headline after headline last year but he has been very quite this year . i am wondering though if owens was made by the media and he became bigger then life. i think he may not win the george w bush award but i am beginning to think he may not be as bad a dude as people make him out to be . anyways i am glad we have depth at receiver but if had signed t.o , he would have bought some publicity to the team in south florida .

Back
Top Bottom