Well my Brothers we are on the verge of Insanity in Finhaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well my Brothers we are on the verge of Insanity in Finhaven

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Albert Einstein once said the definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result! Well thats us. Think about this. Think about all of our posts year after year season after season. I swear its like an "insert name here" kinda thing. It JUST doesnt CHANGE!!!! WTF is wrong with us. Yet we still keep hoping for a different result. Guess its just the life of being a fan of a team with terrible leadership.:crazy:

If you dont already know that the average poster here is already insane, than, well..........
Can't blame us if we were driven insane.

111710thechase-1.jpg

If this is insanity....put me in the nuthouse!!!! :crazy:

[video=youtube;sgdBocjHaQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgdBocjHaQE[/video]

Albert Einstein once said the definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result! Well thats us. Think about this. Think about all of our posts year after year season after season. I swear its like an "insert name here" kinda thing. It JUST doesnt CHANGE!!!! WTF is wrong with us. Yet we still keep hoping for a different result. Guess its just the life of being a fan of a team with terrible leadership.:crazy:

Year after year? Your stats say you've been here for 6 months

Still holding out hope that we are able to salvage something in this FA, but if we lose out on Manning and Flynn, then have to settle for a 2nd rate/round QB in the draft that may or may not develop in the next 3-5 years . . . . . . especially after losing our only offensive weapon for two third round picks . . . . . we officially then have become the Cubs of the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom