Well, ****…. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well, ****….

multistage

Club Member
Reaction score
This I did not see coming.

Yeah, I had a high degree of confidence until about noon. Buffalo is not the team to try to play keep up with.

But we did, and we failed.

I won’t rant about the D, we all saw it. We all know how miserable it was (is?).

When your D makes a stop, the O needs to thank those guys by letting them rest and getting a score.

Today, it was the opposite. The O hung as tight as they could with minimal help from the D. I’ll admit I was surprised by the lackluster Oline and the pressures Tua was subjected to….

….or maybe I shouldn’t be. Might’ve been a bit ****y after last week. I’ll give Tua this: not a bad game considering. And he has learned how to take a hit. Sorry consolation.

This game is solely on McD and Fangio. Their boys simply weren’t ready to play today. It happens, I know. Don’t care about injuries, everybody has them.

They just got smacked in the mouth. Hard. How they respond will tell us who we are.

Not every team is Denvers D.

real team on the schedule. Haven’t stopped Allen for five years. Tua ‘s first read is taken away and he’s a pile of mush. This is all known. It’s on anyone who thinks Miami is in Buffalo’s class without an unfair heat advantage. All they ever do is prove otherwise

Not so much.

They’re no different than NE was. In NE, they win. In Miami, we do. Weather be damned.

I’m probably the last guy to (grudgingly) give the nod to Tua. Small, LH, etc…

I like tall, rangy pure pocket passers, grew up with Strock. Wanted Herbert.

But Tua is very good. And will only get better. Guy throws about as accurately as I can shoot, and I’m pretty damn good. Really good, all false modesty aside.

Tua is not the concern. He is the least of our concerns.

Game plan is the concern. They weren’t ready today. That’s on the (WE JUST SCORED 70!!) coaches.

real team on the schedule. Haven’t stopped Allen for five years. Tua ‘s first read is taken away and he’s a pile of mush. This is all known. It’s on anyone who thinks Miami is in Buffalo’s class without an unfair heat advantage. All they ever do is prove otherwise
Unfortunately, truer words have never been spoken than on this thread! We just aren’t there yet. No matter how fanboy we get. We just can’t hang with them yet! :-(

Mr doom and gloom I presume

game plan on both sides of the ball was abysmal.

players didn't execute and weren't put in a position too. top to bottom failure, starts with the head coach. another road dud big game. just like we are used to.

Unfortunately, truer words have never been spoken than on this thread! We just aren’t there yet. No matter how fanboy we get. We just can’t hang with them yet! :-(
Oh, I dunno….

Split it with them last year (as always, like NE) and gave em a pretty good Wild Card game at their house in January.

We’re not outclassed: we’re (today) outcoached.

We split last year, lost a real WC game against them…,

….and any fool can see we are greatly improved this year.

We can hang with these guys. If we want to.

Today, we didn’t want to. Effort just wasn’t there.

Alright Bills fan in disguise see you in week 18.

I missed the game - how did they take away Tyreek? Double him?

Back
Top Bottom