Well, ****…. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well, ****….

I missed the game - how did they take away Tyreek? Double him?
no the Defense of Miami took him away by not getting off the field. They scored on nine straight drives. only punted once when the game was out of reach does this defense know there is a thing as three and out?

This I did not see coming.

Yeah, I had a high degree of confidence until about noon. Buffalo is not the team to try to play keep up with.

But we did, and we failed.

I won’t rant about the D, we all saw it. We all know how miserable it was (is?).

When your D makes a stop, the O needs to thank those guys by letting them rest and getting a score.

Today, it was the opposite. The O hung as tight as they could with minimal help from the D. I’ll admit I was surprised by the lackluster Oline and the pressures Tua was subjected to….

….or maybe I shouldn’t be. Might’ve been a bit ****y after last week. I’ll give Tua this: not a bad game considering. And he has learned how to take a hit. Sorry consolation.

This game is solely on McD and Fangio. Their boys simply weren’t ready to play today. It happens, I know. Don’t care about injuries, everybody has them.

They just got smacked in the mouth. Hard. How they respond will tell us who we are.
No offense but everyone, you included, are just starting new threads all night long saying the same ****
It’s why we have a post game thread
Nothing new to see here, just the same babble

Oh, I dunno….

Split it with them last year (as always, like NE) and gave em a pretty good Wild Card game at their house in January.

We’re not outclassed: we’re (today) outcoached.

We split last year, lost a real WC game against them…,

….and any fool can see we are greatly improved this year.

We can hang with these guys. If we want to.

Today, we didn’t want to. Effort just wasn’t there.
This. It just wasn’t your day. That’s the nfl. Happens all the time and then the media and the fan bases go overboard in overreaction monday. You’ll be just fine.

Mcdermott and Dorsey won todays battle of the coaches. It’s one game.

Yeah, I had a high degree of confidence until about noon. Buffalo is not the team to try to play keep up with.

I won’t rant about the D, we all saw it. We all know how miserable it was (is?).

When your D makes a stop, the O needs to thank those guys by letting them rest and getting a score.

Today, it was the opposite. The O hung as tight as they could with minimal help from the D. I’ll admit I was surprised by the lackluster Oline and the pressures Tua was subjected to….

….or maybe I shouldn’t be. Might’ve been a bit ****y after last week. I’ll give Tua this: not a bad game considering. And he has learned how to take a hit. Sorry consolation.

This game is solely on McD and Fangio. Their boys simply weren’t ready to play today. It happens, I know. Don’t care about injuries, everybody has them.

They just got smacked in the mouth. Hard. How they respond will tell us who we are.

100 percent correct.

All I saw clearly today was a team out coached. This game was lost in the Xs and Os of the sport.

Both sides of the ball were out coached. The half time adjustments were non existent.

You can screw around and half bake a gameplan against a team like Denver, the Bears, or even Panthers...

...but against the Buffalo's of the league?

And if the game plan was not vibing you should have adjusted in the 2nd half...that buff was jamming you...what was your answer? Hope for the best? Maybe next down they won't? Eich not snapping the ball right all day is news? He's perfect in practice? Really? Your best answer at C is a dude that can't snap? Bad snaps distract the qb from proper field vision at that crucial moment he needs to see the play development...and it makes him lose precious time against a defense that is good at getting to the qb.

Defensively the game plan is just too stubborn at this point and needs to be reevaluated or else this defense is going to be worse than the Olivadotti ones just based on strategy with your current personnel alone.

Not every team is Denvers D.

real team on the schedule. Haven’t stopped Allen for five years. Tua ‘s first read is taken away and he’s a pile of mush. This is all known. It’s on anyone who thinks Miami is in Buffalo’s class without an unfair heat advantage. All they ever do is prove otherwise
Come on, the Dolphins gave Buffalo ALL they could handle and nearly pulled the upset in the first round of the playoffs in Buffalo just 8 months ago with Skylar Thompson at QB. The Dolphins can play with Buffalo regardless of weather.

Personally, I figured the Dolphins were going to lose this week albeit not by 4 TDs, more like 2. They drank the Kool Aid of the media telling them how awesome they were based on 1 game. The Dolphins were outcoached and outplayed today obviously. This game was much MORE important to the Bills than to the Dolphins and it showed.

3 key things for the rest of the year: 1. getting healthy - very little depth on the OL and the secondary has been decimated. 2. Defense, defense, defense - Fangio needs to start earning his paycheck. The guys on the DL need to start stopping the run and getting pressure on the QB. They are very poor at both so far this year and it is really disturbing as they were much better last year. 3. Learn to Deal with Success - They need to have a killer instinct. Today was a big opportunity. They could have in essence gone up 3 games on every other team in the division today. At 4-0, 2 games up on Buffalo with the tiebreaker and 3 games up on the Pats and Jets. Instead, they come out looking like they thought they'd just walk on the field and win. Instead, 1 game back of Buffalo due to the tiebreaker.

This is what happens when you draft like we do. Either draft a player and miss, Waddle being an outlier. Or trade away picks and draft 3 or 4 guys in a 7 round draft. Teams like the 49'ers trade away top picks all the time. But they still have 10 or more picks the rest of the raft and they don't miss on those. Find like 4 key contributors every draft. We find like 1 maybe 2. No depth shows up in games like this.

I saw a loss coming, but not like this. I guess they get to work on fixing what went wrong. My assumption is that they were still flying high on the Denver win and got a dose of reality this week. On to the Giants.

I agree.
I feel the same way.

Any d coach worth their job will take away Tua’s first read, disrupt the timing and bury them. Book is out. One read and done.
And we fond one of the lowest football IQs on the board. There is literally 100s of passes to were Tua is onto his 2nd/3rd reading. Your just not smart enough to realize what any of his reads were to start with.

Back
Top Bottom