Well the team offically regressed each year

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
1st yr 11-5 Division Champs 2nd round playoffs
2nd yr 11-5 Wild Card 1st round playoffs
3rd yr 9-7 Missed the playoffs in week 17
4th yr ?-? Missed the playoffs in week 16

Worse part about it is talent wise the Fins were better in the last two years then the first two.

And its all on Wanne. J.J. gave him a playoff team and he drove it into the ground. Hopefully our new coach will know what to do with the amazing amount of talent this team has. I would go as far as to say that the right coach and a few new O-Linemen could take us to the Superbowl next year.

That is very true in the NFL today, I originally thought it was time for an overhaul, but now that I think about it we ahve seen teams like St Louis, Baltimore, New England, Atlanta make it to the Super Bowl after losing seasons. This year we have seen Carolina & Dallas go from the basement to division winners and playoffs.

So maybe an overhaul isn't needed and with a few KEY additions on OFFENSE and we will be sitting here next year at this time excited about a playoff spot again.

It is going to be very wierd watching the game next week knowing that it is for nothing but pride. There hasn't been a final game of the season that has not mattered since JJ's first season in 96. Sad part is this team has way more talent then that team did.

And as a side note I find it strange that the last time the Fins were out of the playoffs before the Final game, TBuck returned and INT for a TD to seal a Fins victory over the Bills. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom