Went To Dolphin Autograph Session... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Went To Dolphin Autograph Session...

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone.... I was at a group Dolphin autograph signing today... as ZACH THOMAS, OLINDO MARE, BRENT SMITH, MARK DIXON...and former UM TE JEREMY SHOCKEY were all together...signing at OUTDOOR WORLD in DANIA, FL...as they helped kick off the Boating and Camping Expo over there.

This was a promotion in conjunction with former CANE ALUMNUS...and Dolphin player....CB ROBERT BAILEY....and it proved to be a great way for many people and vendors like myself....to get some nice MINI-HELMETS signed...and to get SHOCKEY to sign up some UM MINI-HELMETS.

If you are interested in ZACH THOMAS auto-graphed mini-helmets....please e-mail me at Dirtycashholdin@aol.com. I have many of them....I will give you the details. Also got ZACH to sign some TEXAS TECH minis....where he put his college number...35...as well as his 54 number on it.

Drew Rosenhaus was there with his client Jeremy Shockey....and he believes that SHOCKEY will be going to the GIANTS...who have really shown substantial interest.

Mark Dixon...noted that he is "going through a divorce"....so he has to play football this season. He looks like he is ready too...and has dropped about 10 pounds he says...wants to play at 280.

Brent Smith....showed off where the surgery was performed on his right knee...the torn acl....but said that he is 100% ready to compete with Marcus Spriggs...at LT. SMITH said that he will not be moved anywhere else on the line. He prefers to play LT...over any position on line.

ZACH was the only player who said that he had actually had a conversation with new RB RICKY WILLIAMS. OLINDO, BRENT and MARK...have said that they have never even said anything to RW....except for a basic introduction since he has been down here. They all said that RW is working his butt off in the weight room....and has found a freind in DEON DYER...of course...his workout partner. RW is indeed quiet as a mouse....but they say...so what. They know he has come here to play...and work hard.

Finally....BRENT SMITH has told me....that Guard ANDY VINCENT is not at the off-season workouts...and apparantly has decided to quit football....for a family-related business back home.

Dyer and Williams, who would've ever thought they'd have anything in common. :confused: :lol:
:goof:

Thanks for the update on all the rehab happenings on the O-line. I'm sorry to hear about that Dixon is going through a divorce, hopefully things are amicable and can be worked out in the end. Once again, thanks for keeping all of us football starved freaks out here well informed. :)

that's pretty good news - thanks again DCH. Why would Dixon want to play at 280 when most great OGs at least 300 if not 320+ ?

i agree with 39 about dixon i guess if he can be as strong and maybe a little quicker it will work .as for vincent i dont like hereing that he showed promise ty dch aand keep up the good work

That is some great stuff, and now I know I was right in having Shockey go to the Giants in all of my mock drafts. Anyway, you mentioned someone bought a 1.2 million dollar house on the intercoastal but you never mentioned who it was, so I am dying to know who it was.

Mark Dixon...noted that he is "going through a divorce"....so he has to play football this season. He looks like he is ready too...

I'm sorry but, that's GREAT!
From what I understand, the wife, was a big reason he was considering retirement.
Now with her out of the way, he'll be ready to play football.:evil:
With a brand new mean streak probably.:fire: :lol:

Shame on her! :evil: Go ahead and dump the *****. The Dolphins need you more! :D

That's crazy. Poor Mark. I hope he can keep his head in the game. I know I wouldn't be able to.

I think it's retarded that his wife couldn't wait one more year. But it really sucks for their daughters. Now their lives will change forever. And you know that's gonna eat up Mark inside. :(

Originally posted by Muck
That's crazy. Poor Mark. I hope he can keep his head in the game. I know I wouldn't be able to.

I think it's retarded that his wife couldn't wait one more year. But it really sucks for their daughters. Now their lives will change forever. And you know that's gonna eat up Mark inside. :(

Not necessarily..............I felt like a new man after my divorce. For marriages heading for divorce, the problems are ususlly long standing. Could go either way tho. Hopefully she was a b!tch and he`s glad to be rid of her. Sorry to have to put it like that. And yes I feel bad for the children.

I feel bad for the kids too, but after my divorce, I was liberated and felt I got a second chance to have a better life. :D

Originally posted by miadphan13
I feel bad for the kids too, but after my divorce, I was liberated and felt I got a second chance to have a better life. :D

DITTO! :D

The hardest part of a divorce is going through it... Once its over and a new routine(or lack thereof :D) is established, normalcy will return...

Back
Top Bottom