went to the game, let me know your thoughts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

went to the game, let me know your thoughts

I'm glad to hear that your wife is doing well how far along is she as far as the people how don't believe you screw them why would anybody make that up.

My wife is alright, I was able to see my baby on Monday morning. It was the coolest thing. Thanks for the support.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
My wife is alright, I was able to see my baby on Monday morning. It was the coolest thing. Thanks for the support.
on an ultrasound or you are a dad ? Either congrats :D

Dolphan, it was on an ultrasound. We were so scared because some nasty things came out of there when we got home, and it is only the first trimester. Thanks man, I am gonna be a dad, in about 30 weeks or so.

Look pal, it is the truth, and I am married. I promise you that. Here is a picture of me and her, so you can believe.
clear.gif
I was sitting pretty high up there, and around where I was sitting there weren't seats available. Tell you what, Firemen Ed was sitting three rows from me. Section 402, row 26. I don't want or care for attention, I just want some feedback as to how people feel about the situation. That is the only side to the story. I never said I was sitting quietly, I was actually standing and that's why they were pissed. Standing and screaming like everyone else. Take a chill BEEFALOSER!!
First of all who`s fireman ed,some queer aqua-looking guy I persume, and second "NOW" you say you were standing yelling like a jack-ass like the rest of the fans.ya see every post theirs something different.They probably told you to sit down and you didn`t so they started talking **** to you,and you gave em **** back..etc.etc.. and now your :cry: ing like wounded dolphin player.Keep posting ,maybe by the end of next month we`ll know the real truth.

Hey craphead, I said in the first post I was stand and screaming like I have the right to. Second, Firemen Ed is a jackass Jets fan who started the whole J-E-T-S thing a couple years ago. Only a *** like that would sit on another mans shoulders. I gave them crap for their foul New York mouths, just like yours. See how your language doesn't get posted? You're just trying to back up those pansy A$$ New York brotherin of yours. YOU ALL SUCK ROOSTER!!! This is my last post answering to your senseless crap. You like being the A-Hole of this board, and you're doing a great job, keep it up peckerhead.

Just for the record MarinoFan, Fireman Ed is an actual NYC Fireman and the other guy is his brother.

That being said I'm glad you and you wife are ok, sounds like the security guear blew it but you hardly have basis for a lawsuit. Maybe writing to the team will get you some tickets or other stuff but that's most likely where it will end.

Originally posted by booyeah_

I clicked on the link, but it just brought me to a gay pride site. ;)
watch the gay comments - see Jeremy Shockey :bling:

Hey craphead, I said in the first post I was stand and screaming like I have the right to. Second, Firemen Ed is a jackass Jets fan who started the whole J-E-T-S thing a couple years ago. Only a *** like that would sit on another mans shoulders. I gave them crap for their foul New York mouths, just like yours. See how your language doesn't get posted? You're just trying to back up those pansy A$$ New York brotherin of yours. YOU ALL SUCK ROOSTER!!! This is my last post answering to your senseless crap. You like being the A-Hole of this board, and you're doing a great job, keep it up peckerhead.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny MarinoFan!
It's true...... this kind of crap usually only happens when the Jets are here. Their fans are lower than whale dung. Sorry to hear about what happened. You should be given free tickets just for having to sit next to Flaming Fireman Ed let alone the altercation!

Originally posted by RobertHoover

That being said I'm glad you and you wife are ok, sounds like the security guear blew it but you hardly have basis for a lawsuit. Maybe writing to the team will get you some tickets or other stuff but that's most likely where it will end.

The only problem with the story is that EVERYONE thats kicked out of the stadium will say they did'nt do anything. So even if he really didn't, it won't matter. Unfortunately, they'll just write him off as one of the drunk idiots that are pissed that they got caught.

Originally posted by IceStorm

I as well have been to many Colts/Dolphins games at the old "Hoosier/RCA" Dome. Everytime has been a pleasure. I've seen people yelling for their respective teams, but never EVER did I see any physical altercations.

Colt fans are the classiest bunch of us all. That is completely true. Everyone of them I've met at games have been great.

UPDATE

For anyone who followed my story. Low and behold, I got a call from PPS Public Relations Director and he is giving me 4 tickets (lower level)to the Ravens game and a free parking pass. Just so you know there are some good hearted people out there. So kudos to PPS for making a wrong right. Thank you all for your support.

:monkey: Beefalo
:monkey: MPD

Im glad they were atleast able to give you tickets for such a bad experience. Some of these out of town fans are a bunch of retards looking for a fight. I went to the Patriots game and was sitting in the lower endzone, and just screaming out "GO RICKY" or "THESE GUYS DONT LOOK LIKE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!" and some idiot with a Giants hat turns around and tells us to shut up. It just led to both of us arguing at each other and eventually we got him to turn around. Some people take losing too personal, and just end up ruining it for the rest of us. We all have the right to stand up and cheer for our team in a football game. I wont tell a Jets, Pats, whatever fan to shut up if he's rooting for his team, and I dont expect anyone to tell me to shut up for rooting for the dolphins at Pro Player. Seriously, if you dont like people screaming and yelling, go watch the game at home.

Back
Top Bottom