We're 3-1....No Big Deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're 3-1....No Big Deal

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
I'm not going to let this loss bother me. We were within 8 points and driving, until Jay threw an INT. The balme for this weeks loss falls entirely on DC J. Bates and the defense.....

There was NO PRESSURE on T. Green during the whole first half. The second half???....NO CHANGES MADE. That's a bad coaching call IMO. You have to blitz more often against a QB like T. Green in order to win.....

On the other hand, our OL looked like the same lump of crap we had last season for most of the game....

This was a great wake-up call for us. We needed this loss to prepare and be 100% focused for the Pats game....

It wasn't like our offense didn't try and keep us in the game. They did their job today....

It was the defense that killed us. The secondary is a major weak link with J. Fletcher playing in P. Surtains place....

The run defense was as solid as ever, and that's usually a key part of beating the Chiefs. Today, they didn't even need to run the ball to win....go figure.

This loss in a strange sort of way, should be exactly what this team needed in order to more forward....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

we also turned the ball over 5 times and did not get any...you cant be minus 5 in turnovers and win...well maybe if you play the bengals...but you cant win every game (except 1972)...the patriots losing took away the sting of this loss..we just have to beat the pats next week...

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I'm not going to let this loss bother me. We were within 8 points and driving, until Jay threw an INT. The balme for this weeks loss falls entirely on DC J. Bates and the defense.....

There was NO PRESSURE on T. Green during the whole first half. The second half???....NO CHANGES MADE. That's a bad coaching call IMO. You have to blitz more often against a QB like T. Green in order to win.....

On the other hand, our OL looked like the same lump of crap we had last season for most of the game....

This was a great wake-up call for us. We needed this loss to prepare and be 100% focused for the Pats game....

It wasn't like our offense didn't try and keep us in the game. They did their job today....

It was the defense that killed us. The secondary is a major weak link with J. Fletcher playing in P. Surtains place....

The run defense was as solid as ever, and that's usually a key part of beating the Chiefs. Today, they didn't even need to run the ball to win....go figure.

This loss in a strange sort of way, should be exactly what this team needed in order to more forward....

We were bound to lose someday.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

I agree, jim bates needs to take a hike after this season. i want randy shannon from the hurricanes. i think he would be a ballsy DC.

Originally posted by jd13
we also turned the ball over 5 times and did not get any...you cant be minus 5 in turnovers and win...well maybe if you play the bengals...but you cant win every game (except 1972)...the patriots losing took away the sting of this loss..we just have to beat the pats next week...

as soon as ricky fumbled the ball, i knew we would lose. KC played up for this game no doubt. they will pay the price though when they meet there division rivals. they showed everything they had yesterday. our defense put everything into stopping Holmes and forgot about tony Gonzalez. Blame our DB's for not covering him well at all. zach is too small to be comvering someone like that. and also jim bates did not blitz at all! stupid stupid stupid. fire him. he sucks. no adjusting at all. wanny shold be blamed here as well cus he should be noticeing that and forcing the issue.

IMO, they should have run the ball more early in the game.They did not play "their game" ,they played the Chiefs game.Running more would have controlled the clock, and would have kept the Chief's O, and our D off of the field.

I love it after 1 loss the sky is falling this guy sucks or that guy sucks, come on people did you really think we wasn't go to lose a some point. If you truely follow football you knew Miami would have a let down after the big win against the Jets and even if they don't admit it they were look ahead to New England. I've seen it happen so often in the NFL. I more concern about New England than a Game against KC. Look people we played 4 games and were 3 - 1 with 12 more games who wouldn't take that for the rest of the year to win 3 out of every 4 games. That would be 12-4 on the year I'll take that any time

I thought everyone thought that Bates was a genius or at least being helped by Wanne after the 30-3 (oh yeah remember that game) win over the :jetssuck: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom