We're Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're Back

dont worry miami will get its wipping in the near future.

Originally posted by billsouth
the Bills killed NE patriots 31-0.

nice to see ya!!

Good start, but it's just week #01. Seriously though, good win today though.

Oliver...

Re: Re: We're Back

Originally posted by Oliver

Good start, but it's just week #01. Seriously though, good win today though.

Oliver...
Thanks Oliver...and like I said, its just one loss, you'll be fine...but tell me what you thought of Spikes...he's a beast isn't he...ferocious motha:cool:

WOW, what a beast he is :rolleyes: Looked like a$$ last night.

So billsouth, tell me, when is it we are getting a whipping? Sure as hell isn't from you. Learn or next time, don't talk crap, and you won't have to eat it later.

Yea....Even your boy TKO got smashed in the mouth by big Rickey Williams. Maybe he shouldn't get mic'd up anymore...because that smack he was talkin got him jacked in mouth.

Yeah, I love Spikes' ability and all, but he does need to stop calling everyone out all the time. There's nothing wrong with enthusiasm, just make sure you don't put yourself in a position where talkng trash can backfire on you, like it did in this case. But, there's still 13 games to go, so as someone mentioned earlier, I would say that this is only one game and that both teams should just move on from here. Buffalo shouldn't be all depressed thinking the season's over nor should Miami think that this game means that they're the champions. It was a tough loss for my Bills and a great win for the Dolphins.

Re: Re: Re: We're Back

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Thanks Oliver...and like I said, its just one loss, you'll be fine...but tell me what you thought of Spikes...he's a beast isn't he...ferocious motha:cool:

Didn't he have like 2 tackles ;)

If not for that little fumble rec. it wouldn't have been to good of a day. I thought he was takin it to the house though.

Back
Top Bottom