We're getting Too Uptight Here!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're getting Too Uptight Here!!!

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I just saw one thread moved, into a place that I can't find (Now Marion), and another deleted (What Happened To Now Marion) recently. Let's not get too uptight guys its only Football. Afterall we don't actually play we just root for our team. I know If I could be out there making plays I would be.

Actually, one of the posts in question was deleted by the original author.

As for the others......they were moved "to keep things from getting too uptight", because they were. And this thread doesn't help things. Only prolongs them.

I missed a negative post?

Bring it back ! :lol:

Sorry guys. I did post a thread for like all of 30 seconds. I deleted it myself because I decided that it would be better to bring the matter behind closed doors and settle it via PM rather than publicly. It could only get worst doing it in public.

As for it being funny, well I do aim to please :)

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Not you.. I'm talking about :cough: (infinsible)

You shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about.

Wharf dude come on man! This topic concerns an incident in THIS forum. And I think its looking pretty obvious when we've got dol-fans sticking up for a Bills fan here. CW didn't do anything wrong. He didn't violate the TOS. The original Marion thread didn't deserve to be moved. And neither did this one. Put a stop to this madness already.

I'm going to split the original thread... constructive posts will be returned to the main forum. All others will stay in the Staff area.

CK, I see your point... however...right now, we don't need tempers flaring beyond what they already are with all the injuries, etc...

I'd like to let things simmer down...so we can carry on with discussions about football.... not having everyone jump at each other's throats.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I just saw one thread moved, into a place that I can't find (Now Marion), and another deleted (What Happened To Now Marion) recently. Let's not get too uptight guys its only Football. Afterall we don't actually play we just root for our team. I know If I could be out there making plays I would be.

I just want to say I love each and every one of you! :D

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom