We’re going to win out and make the playoffs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We’re going to win out and make the playoffs

Chargers are going 1-2; loss in Indy and Denver.

If we get back on track Sunday we win out.

I want to play Tennessee in the 1st round. Of course, we gotta win out, but we will.

Tennessee cannot keep up with us and we’ll stack the box to stop Henry. Will be a big game for Elandon Roberts and the safeties.

I'd love that too but the more challenging part is Tennessee holding on to the South. Tannehill is done and Malik Willis looks like a rookie out of Liberty.

Winning out and making the playoffs is the most likely outcome. We'll see what happens in the playoffs, but I like our chances against anybody. Obviously we could also lose against anybody, but if we play to 80%-90% of our potential then I think we beat anybody but KC, Buff and Cincy easily and against those three it's a toss up.

11-6 and a wild card win.

Save it and quote me.

What do all these teams have in common? Most her expected 5-6 wins. Even I expected 4.
Cin, NYJ, Minn, SF, LAC, Buf
Winning the last 3 is certainly doable. Unforeseen circumstances could interfere.
Don't get me wrong . . . I expect 3 wins, but I'm an old guy used to being disappointed.

I love the thought of beating the Jills in the playoffs. Go Dolphins!!!!

Then, we’re going back to Buffalo in the 2nd round and beat them.

Get on board baby
Hell Yeah Yes GIF by IFHT Films

One game at a time! Lets start this next streak with a victory today!

Back
Top Bottom