We’re joining you | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We’re joining you

Rough game. But Pack certainly have a good young team that looks like it's going to be better next year. I think Fins are a bit more questionable with all our injuries that will drag until later in the next season.

I’m convinced we will never win another SB. We’re like the NFC version of the Chargers.
You mean Bills, but you've won superbowls before so I wouldn't be too worried. How lucky or should I say brilliant the Packers are for how they develop QBs. I wish the Dolphins took this approach.

You mean Bills, but you've won superbowls before so I wouldn't be too worried. How lucky or should I say brilliant the Packers are for how they develop QBs. I wish the Dolphins took this approach.
We are like the Bills! Choke artists. We have had great luck but we hardly win in the playoffs to show for it.

We’re joining you guys on the couch. That was a heartbreaking loss Saturday night for us.
Joining us? You've had back to back hall of fame qbs, 2 superbowl wins, numerous playoff wins, and several division titles. We haven't sniffed that in over 20 years. You have no clue the level of misery we've endured.

Back
Top Bottom