We’re joining you | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We’re joining you

GB
you seem like a good guy
but this is a Fins site so I don’t give a flying **** that your team lost and don’t give a flying **** to talk about it and console you. We got our own problems here

I’m convinced we will never win another SB. We’re like the NFC version of the Chargers.

Yes must be so hard to go so long since your last super bowl win.

Get outta here, you're still painfully awkward and you won't get any pitty or re assurance from us. You guys always get beat by the niners.

Great year for you guys. Jordan Love looked fantastic second half of the season. Hopefully, better days ahead for both of our teams.

We’re joining you guys on the couch. That was a heartbreaking loss Saturday night for us.
Lots of reason for optimism with what that young QB showed you guys this season down the stretch. Man the Packers know how to do it when it comes to that position. Draft a big armed guy (even when everyone in the league thinks you’re crazy for doing so)who can sling it in cold weather, let him sit behind a legend for 3 or four years soaking up and learning all he can until he’s ready to step in and become a legend Himself. Not sure why more teams don’t do it that way.

We are like the Bills! Choke artists. We have had great luck but we hardly win in the playoffs to show for it.
you beat the Cowgirls .... grab a beer and watch the replay, Junior. you'll feel better

You mean Bills, but you've won superbowls before so I wouldn't be too worried. How lucky or should I say brilliant the Packers are for how they develop QBs. I wish the Dolphins took this approach.

GB seems to have a good system for developing QBs. From Brett to Aaron and now Jordan. That’s just amazing! Miami’s method is broken. Get a QB and hope they are it but never bring in real competition. That was one of my biggest complaints when Tannehill was here and now I am seeing it again with Tua.

Back
Top Bottom