We're not that far from paydirt... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're not that far from paydirt...

cowtowndick said:
Obviously, I'm a Dolphins fan, otherwise I wouldn'tn be on this website. But having said that, is it possible that we're not nearly as far away as everyone has said we are? The biggest question, IMO, factoring in the draft, the retooled coaching staff, veteran players signed , returning veterans, etc is the OL. If the OL can improve, albeit dramatically, then we're not as bad a football team as we were last year. I think, and this may seem a little over the top, that we can challenge for the AFC East title next year. Yes, next year. Your thoughts...

I think your right. The bills have jp losman as starting qb. the jets are a bit overrated. the pats are all about coaching and they lost those plus belicheck as O-C:roflmao:. Now THATS funny

I see the following areas improving, provided, T. Bo and Chester are at full strength. Our Run D.

On O, I defintely see AJ improving, I think he feels he has a lot to prove, even though I think he's proven it. Our OL remains the key to this season, it was the reason we still have doubts about AJ. A direction on O will help also, with a seasoned OC. Less conflict and someone's who been there. Hopefully we get a RB in the draft, and our OC uses him more than he did in Minny. That was the only thing I didn't like about Minny's O, too much passing, not enough balance and it caught with them in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom