We're Ready!... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're Ready!...

"Dumn slogan!"

hal20001963 said:
Ready for what? Wannyball, yeah right!

Uhh...that would be "dumb". As in "Dumb and Dumber". You Hurricanes are going to have to learn to spell better now that you are representing the ACC.
:cooldude:

Not quite ready. We could use O-GUN.

BUSH SUCKS! BUSH SUCKS! BUSH SUCKS! BUSH SUCKS!

MOD: Enjoy your day off, I would've done the same thing if you said "KERRY SUCKS! KERRY SUCKS! KERRY SUCKS! or any other candidate, this is not a forum for politics, if you want to share your opinions in a constructive manner go to the political/war forum when you come back from your day vacation....

Aw, Muck, that's just harsh...

BTW, I agr... wait... yes, I know about the for... hey... wait... not in the face!

FinFan57 said:
Not quite ready. We could use O-GUN.

BUSH SUCKS! BUSH SUCKS! BUSH SUCKS! BUSH SUCKS!

MOD: Enjoy your day off, I would've done the same thing if you said "KERRY SUCKS! KERRY SUCKS! KERRY SUCKS! or any other candidate, this is not a forum for politics, if you want to share your opinions in a constructive manner go to the political/war forum when you come back from your day vacation....
I agree!! take your political BS elsewhere. This is a forum for the Dolphins and football. Cant you be secure enough in your own views that you dont have to spew them all over irrelavent websites. Come on!! get a life man!! Besides, I bet your a mindless fool anyway--always believing what you hear and basing your world view on what this government (which has existed for a mere 200 years) tells you. Nationalism is just another form of organized religion creating disharmony in the world. I bet that statement infuriates you!! exactly my point!!!

I want some of those kewl smilies.Where can I get them ?

Losers of slogan competition for '04 Miami Dolphins:
"We're awake!"
"Dolphins are mammals like us because we're people!"
"Yo estoy Miami Dolphins!"
"Ricky's put the bong down and he's very angry!"
"JR. says we won't hug!"

I would have liked "Win Now." Bottom line is that we better or heads and jobs will roll.

Back
Top Bottom