Were still in good shape. I HOPE!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Were still in good shape. I HOPE!!!!

Marinofan Good reply I agree we shoud have a little faith. On Carter being a leader I am not so sure yet, I believe he will be just not yet we honestly need Lucas to step it up and have a good game, because regardless of how good he is or isnt, he's are man for the next couple of weeks, so He needs to rally these troops together I just dont think he can do with out a good performance under his belt. HERES HOPING THOUGH FINS OR DIE

you guys sound like i was the last ten years. not anymore, the optimism is all just hope. bill clinton was all about hope. look at him now. if your going to pray to jesus, then do it with meaning about something that really matters. not the miami dolphins pretending to be champs.

Originally posted by Chubby
Optimism is hope, and you have to have some to be any team fan.

i have no hope that says that Wannstedt will do anything different than he has done the last two years. which spells 11-5 and a quick ouster from the playoffs cus we will have a third string LT and Zach Thomas with a shoulder prob and countless number of other injuries that will make us reliable on backups who can not for there own saneness believe that we would stay with the same scheme throughout the year, year after year after year.

Originally posted by finfan54
im a bit chubby too, but i dont make 3 million so...........and i dont think we will get the last laugh. i think the jets will get a big laugh embarrassing us on SNF and then if we are going to get laughed at up in NE and then we may..and i mean a big may.....get to the playoffs and get blown out again! we will not have the last laugh...i gaurrantee it. ill bet my paycheck on it! i think we will go 9-7

Gee extreme negativity there. I wonder what negative item you are willing to bet your paycheck over? Anyway the Dolphins will have at least 10 wins by Christmas day.

And on Sunday night, the DolphinsWILL WIN over the Hapless Wonders.

fINFAN THIS IS A DIFFERENT TEAM THAN THE LAST 2 YRS, WE ARE 100% BETTER AND MORE BALANCED. TODAY WE ARE HURTING BUT IN 2 WEEKS IT WILL ALL COME TOGETHER AGAIN

Back
Top Bottom