Were you like this before? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Were you like this before?

Have you always been like this?

• always like this! I had Miami Dolphin Huggies!

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • I have turned into a Dolphins lunatic with the invention of the inetrnet.

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
I was always like this - at least since 1980 - just back in the dark ages all of us non-Fl'dians could only get DD for our info. Man how easy kids now a days have it :D

The first game I remember really watching was the afc championship in 1985 - it was against the pats and it was "squish the fish", living in new england that was all I heard leading up to the game. But there was this guy named Marino throwing the ball around, on the other team, and I got "hooked". I remember wanting to throw the remote through the tv when they lost that game.:cry: As the years have gone by, I've become more and more of a nut, my wardrobe consists of 99% Dolphin stuff, 1% other. The only way I could follow them in the early years, would be to read the boston papers the two times a year they played the pats. Finally got a sub to dolphin digest about 10 years ago - love it!!

Many many moons ago I was a little Raider Fan. I liked the dolphins alot as well (could have somethign to do with my dad being a pats fan *blech*)

Well, when the raiders moved away I was a heartbroken angry kid that turned my second favorite team into my first, and since the early 80's it has ever remained. I bleed Aqua now and forever.

Back
Top Bottom