Wes Welker the baby? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wes Welker the baby?

anson

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have noticed it alot throughout the year but tonight I noticed it twice but Wes is always calling for a penalty if he gets hit. It must be that NE "we are perfect" attitude.

I have noticed it alot throughout the year but tonight I noticed it twice but Wes is always calling for a penalty if he gets hit. It must be that NE "we are perfect" attitude.
Either that, or Chris Chambers rubbed off on him.

I dont know why some people are bitter towards welker its not like he left and walked away from the dolphins.

no.. he is being the "complete" player.. even working the refs.. that kid is always thinking.. remember when he deliberatly put a leg out of bounds and caught the kickoff?

I guess Tiki Barber won't be flapping his gums anymore.

The Giants won the SB Tiki because you were no longer there to screw it up. :lol:

Wes Welker is far from it. First of all as much as I don't like to admit it, I think he did have a legitimate case for PI on that play. Second, Wes was a great player for us and I think we all miss him. I loathe the Patsies but that doesn't make me hate Wes, he had a point on that play.

i wouldnt call him a baby... receivers are practically trained to do that now... ti makes me sick, yes. but.. thats the game now...

what i did notice about welker tonight... is how much i miss him. i would love to have him back on this team, even though i "hate" him now because he's a patriot... thats one tough and talented dude. i know they paid him crazy amounts of cash, and we got a 2nd or whatever out fo the deal..b ut thats a tough player to give up. i think giving him up hurts more than us giving up chambers...

the thing i noticed was how he kept sliding so he wouldnt get hit

I dont know why some people are bitter towards welker its not like he left and walked away from the dolphins.

I think it was the comments after he was traded to the Pats.. Where he said he stood on our sideline and wondered what it would be like to be playing on the other side of the field.. (or something like that)

He has done that all year long, any game I caught features Wes diving to the ground, usually forward to his credit and avoiding the hits. I gues when you go 185 pounds soaking wet your survival depends on it.

We had the worst year in team history but you know what, I was freakin ecstatic the Patsies lost. Seeing coach Bill run into the tunnel with 1 second left was priceless.

The Giants were knocking Patriot's heads off, seriously I saw Aaron Pearce put a helmet directly on Moss's chin, how he wasn't knocked out is beyond me.

Ahh, the offseason officially begins now, and for us FinFans, it starts on a good note.

what player doesnt turn to look for flags??? at least he is making palys and looking for flags.... many WR's dont make plays and look for them....

Welker, i wish we had him still.... cheer for him man. he's a great man, playing a great game as respectable as you can

Back
Top Bottom