Wes Welker the baby? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wes Welker the baby?

the thing i noticed was how he kept sliding so he wouldnt get hit

He may slide or dodge or whatever but he is always going forward for the most part. And I still have also seen him take some good hits also. He is a tough guy for his size . And I for one will miss him because he always seems to make good plays. I for one am partially glad that he made a super bowl record for catches.

aww poor seau and welker

my heart is breaking cause both lost there chance to win a super bowl..maybe seau wont be so ****y jumping around like he was a few weeks ago or maybe wes wont make a idot comment saying the difference between miami and new england is ..weather...woman and winning...well leats u had a good game right...for nothing hahhaa shove it boys !!!!:lol:

Please tell me why I should care anything about Wes Welker. He plays for the Pats the hated enemy. He might have played for us, but he plays for them now. So he is the enemy now, case closed. I don't care about him as far as I'm concerned he can go pound sand.

the thing i noticed was how he kept sliding so he wouldnt get hit

he got it from moss. moss is such a pansy when it comes to taking hits. dont get me wrong hes a hell of a talent but that man is scared as hell to take a hit.

no.. he is being the "complete" player.. even working the refs.. that kid is always thinking.. remember when he deliberatly put a leg out of bounds and caught the kickoff?

i do remember that, vividly...i was amazed at how he not only knew that rule but executed it in a split second decision.

he's a fantastic player, and i wish he was still a dolphin...that said i understand why he was traded, and feel pretty good about the compensation.

Please tell me why I should care anything about Wes Welker. He plays for the Pats the hated enemy. He might have played for us, but he plays for them now. So he is the enemy now, case closed. I don't care about him as far as I'm concerned he can go pound sand.

Seau i dont care about, how he left us and treated us ticks me off

Welker though... we gave him the opportunity to develop and play the game of NFL football. the Dolphins got his career kicking, and he did a great job with us. Cam Cameron destroyed that for us with that trade. (did he even look at what Wes did for us the season before, look at game film, analyse or anything before that trade)..... i wish the best for Wes Welker and loved how many receptions he got.... as for the Super Bowl though, i cant look at it as a one person thing so i am LOVING the fact the Patriots lost it all.... :)

Back
Top Bottom