Wes Welker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wes Welker

oscar

Scout Team
Reaction score
Just flipped to New England game they said Wes is In locker room hurt.
Didn't see play any one know how bad.
Wes is one of may favorite players in NFL.:boohoo:

Looks like Welker blew out his knee

They just showed the play on a highlight... Looks like a pretty ugly injury. The could be huge for the playoffs.

just saw the replay, his left leg gave out when he put weight on it in the middle of a cut. looks to me like he blew a ligament, i'll be suprised if he does not need surgery

If Welker didn't tear his ACL on that play, I'll be shocked. He was in tears on the sideline after the injury, I bet the doctors told him that it was probably his ACL that got hurt.

Massive blow for the Pats, will hurt that offensive hugely.

Sucks. Not only for the playoffs, but next year too. His underneath game relies on his cuts so much...

I just poured out some of my 40 for Wes' season. :rip:

Sucks. Not only for the playoffs, but next year too. His underneath game relies on his cuts so much...

I just poured out some of my 40 for Wes' season. :rip:

That really sucks for you guys, but you always seem to have someone else pick up the slack when a star goes down. I wish him a speedy recovery.

I can care less about Welker, he's playing for the OLD England Patriots, now. F--ck him

Wes is my least favorite player in the entire NFL. With that being said, I'd never wish a severe injury on anyone. I hope he recovers quickly.

There was 0 reasn for him to be playing anyway....sucks to be him and the pats.

What's the recovery time for this sort of injury?

It probably takes about a year and a half to recover from this type of injury from what I have hear. He could miss the 2010 season if it is really bad. He may never have that quick speed again?? I hate to see anyone getting seriously injured.

Back
Top Bottom