West Virginia T Yodny Cajuste Is Visiting The #dolphins On Thursday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Virginia T Yodny Cajuste Is Visiting The #dolphins On Thursday

how long does it take a torn quad to heal? Larsen tore his bicep and was out a long time.

how long does it take a torn quad to heal? Larsen tore his bicep and was out a long time.

Looked it up earlier -- prob 8-10 weeks -- but I'd assume longer with rehab for a pro athlete...

Big question is any tendon damage???

That would require surgery I believe.

I'd also like to know what he was doing to cause the injury.

Looked it up earlier -- prob 8-10 weeks -- but I'd assume longer with rehab for a pro athlete...

Big question is any tendon damage???

That would require surgery I believe.

I'd also like to know what he was doing to cause the injury.
so it could be 3 months.......maybe on time for TC/pre season games but guys coming back from injuries gives me pause cause we have not been lucky with those.

If we assume we can get him later in the draft due to this injury, I feel it would be a good idea because, assuming he fully heals and is in playing condition by the end of October, we would be in the enviable position of increasing our playing strength at a position in the offensive line. This offers two different and distinct advantages:

1) If we are, by some miracle, in the playoff hunt at that point, then we increase our chances to get into the playoffs. Just imagine the effect that result would have on this board!

2) If we are not in the playoff hunt, then we can take our time integrating him into the line so that he will have NFL game experience in his assigned position, which would be a real asset in 2020.

Be aware that if he does well in his assigned position there is a real possibility that we may end up with two good players at that spot. This implies we would have some real depth and that is a good position to be in.

We can continue with both players or, we can open up trade possibilities using either player at that position for draft picks to improve the team overall.

This would be a win - win situation which almost sounds too good to be true, but it does not stretch the bounds of credibility (unless of course, your a lemming in which case nothing but a perceived bases for complaining will cheer you up).

Wait a minute, If this turns out to become a reality (two good players at an O-line position) and the lemmings treat it as if it something to whine about, that means everybody would actually be happy.

Never underestimate the power of sound reasoning and an optimistic attitude! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom