We've dropped to 5th... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We've dropped to 5th...

I just hope this game serves as a wakeup call and not a moral deflator...I suppose we will find out next week.

LOL you sound like some so called Dolphin fans!

Originally posted by justafan
Finfans. the only wake up call that you guys need is that Fiedler ain't the guy. The only thing consistent the fins ever had throughout the years is Zach Thomas and the D. Don't be so hard on them. Funny thing is everyone blames your D more than they blame Jay.

So you guys lost to the Chiefs, I knew the Chiefs were gonna win coming from the great game they had the week before (although they lost). As for the fins, it was a matter of time before Fiedler had his "Cordell" like performance.

Let's see, some people blamed Norv for your loss. He wasn't on the Field.

Some blamed the D. Well, no ones been able to really contain Gonzalez.

Fiedler, no surprise. He overthrew his recievers even when they were open, don't blame Norv for that.

RW, fumbled twice.

Everything that could wrong against the chiefs , happened.

Team loss!

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
...I am sorry, but Justa, go back to the Billy boards, cause your lack of football knowledge is disgusting. Jay had the second highest QB rating after three games, he has one bad game and suddenly now he sucks? So if Drew comes out next week and throws 4 picks, and your defense allows 48 points while your offense puts up 30...you going to tell me that Drew sucks, even though as of right now his qb rating is 109?

Grow up, study the game, and go home. [/B]

Thank You.....

Originally posted by Samphin
I just hope this game serves as a wakeup call and not a moral deflator...I suppose we will find out next week.

Recent history in the Wannstedt era shows that the Fins are a very good bounce back team after a loss. Last year after the Rams game and the the two NYJet games as well in 2000 after the Jet games....

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
Jay is hurt. I don't care what Wannstedt says, or even Jay himself...when you have an injury to your throwing hand it is going to make a difference.

Yes Jay needs to cut out the mistakes, but DAMN IT...is Kurt Warner a crap QB? The guys goes out and tries to hard to win a game, and throws picks. Jay was constantly having to make a play. We march down the field and score, the friggin Chiefs come right back and score. We get into a third and long situation, and Jay is being tossed around, and just TRYING to make something happen.

I am sorry, but Justa, go back to the Billy boards, cause your lack of football knowledge is disgusting. Jay had the second highest QB rating after three games, he has one bad game and suddenly now he sucks? So if Drew comes out next week and throws 4 picks, and your defense allows 48 points while your offense puts up 30...you going to tell me that Drew sucks, even though as of right now his qb rating is 109?

Grow up, study the game, and go home.

LOL. Excuses! Jay hurt. LOL

Jay had the highest qb rating after 3 games....and after 4?

Lack of football knowledge ? You guys have been calling each other names and throwing insults at one another because you guys can't decide on Fiedler? Does that mean the other finfans lack football knowledge because they don't like Fiedler?

Besides , if you knew anything about football you wouldn't be finfans. Nuff said! See ya after Oct. 20.

Originally posted by justafan
Finfans. the only wake up call that you guys need is that Fiedler ain't the guy. The only thing consistent the fins ever had throughout the years is Zach Thomas and the D. Don't be so hard on them. Funny thing is everyone blames your D more than they blame Jay.

So you guys lost to the Chiefs, I knew the Chiefs were gonna win coming from the great game they had the week before (although they lost). As for the fins, it was a matter of time before Fiedler had his "Cordell" like performance.

Let's see, some people blamed Norv for your loss. He wasn't on the Field.

Some blamed the D. Well, no ones been able to really contain Gonzalez.

Fiedler, no surprise. He overthrew his recievers even when they were open, don't blame Norv for that.

RW, fumbled twice.

Everything that could wrong against the chiefs , happened.

Team loss!

What game were you watching? Ricky had 1 fumble.

http://nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20020929_MIA@KC

And yes Jay was hurt. He injured his hand late in the Jets game. If you're going to trash talk, at least get your facts straight.

Hey justafan, we can say anything we want,it's our forum and our site. That courtesy doesn't extend to a trifling, innocuous half a twit like you. Go play in Jillyland. I promise I won't come there and bother you! Take a hike.

Back
Top Bottom