Whaaaaat up?!? McMichael (JLB) in da house!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whaaaaat up?!? McMichael (JLB) in da house!!!

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Wow! I feel like a little kid that's just walked into a HUGE candy store and I don't have a clue where to begin! :jumper:

This board (and the site, too) ROCKS!!!

So nice to see a few of the familiar names here already.

Ok, enough with the pleasantries! :evil:

Here's my first question:

What's up with our OLB's? Seems to me that they're just not playing aggressively enough. Am I making that up or is there something to this observation? Finally, WHEN ARE GOING TO START BLITZING (specifically, with our OLB's)!?! :fire:

Thanks!

Welcome aboard McMicheals...IF you have questions,, believe me, guys here have answers,,whether you like them or not...:-)

By the way did any one tape that game against Detroit..??? I would love a copy..

Ahhhhhh.... That is how I feel now that I am at a board that actually talks about football, instead of nitpicking and childish name calling like at that "other" board. I just want to say hey and also whats up to all the other people I already know like Denver, 81McMicheals, truedus and a host of others that I know I am forgetting. Anyhoo, on to football.

I for one, would like to see a lot of different blitzing packages out of the Dolphins D this week. With Pollard not playing, I think it should really limit the middle of the field for Manning. If we have a linebacker or corner rushing Peyton, maybe we can harrass him like Bromell did last year. Madison and Surtain should be able to shut down Ismail and hopefully Harrison. Zach seems fresh enough still to match up with a recovering Edgerinn James as well. Honestly, I have not felt this comfortable going into Indy in a long time . Dolphins 31 Colts 10

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
By the way did any one tape that game against Detroit..??? I would love a copy..

I have a Tape of it.. Really I do this time. :D
Let me know if you want it.

JLB!!! I never knew that what you changed your name too... what a dumb ass I am. I am glad your here.. away from that cursed herald forum.

Originally posted by Samphin
Ahhhhhh.... That is how I feel now that I am at a board that actually talks about football, instead of nitpicking and childish name calling like at that "other" board. I just want to say hey and also whats up to all the other people I already know like Denver, 81McMicheals, truedus and a host of others that I know I am forgetting. Anyhoo, on to football.

I for one, would like to see a lot of different blitzing packages out of the Dolphins D this week. With Pollard not playing, I think it should really limit the middle of the field for Manning. If we have a linebacker or corner rushing Peyton, maybe we can harrass him like Bromell did last year. Madison and Surtain should be able to shut down Ismail and hopefully Harrison. Zach seems fresh enough still to match up with a recovering Edgerinn James as well. Honestly, I have not felt this comfortable going into Indy in a long time . Dolphins 31 Colts 10

Our OLBs and our DTs are in the same boat, they have a job to do and it doesn't involve flash, I'd like to see them more active too but, what are you gonna do?.....what I really want to see is O-gunz act like Brommell did last year and JT have a big game, if we can get pressure from our dfensive ends this week, our defense will be working exactly the way it was designed and that will translate into another one like our Monday nighter with the Colts last year.

welcome 81-McMichael i think you'll like this much better than the old site people can actual discuss things here

Finally, WHEN ARE GOING TO START BLITZING (specifically, with our OLB's)!?!

i would guess that we did not blitz against the lions becuase we simply did not need to. this way the colts will not have any film of our blitz schemes. this of course is just hoping becuase i think the best way to dominate the colts is to punch their offense in the mouth. i would give up a big play to rattle mannings cage early. so here is to blitzing and knocking manning on his A$$

Originally posted by gottahavefootba

I have a Tape of it.. Really I do this time. :D
Let me know if you want it.

Gotta you're the greatest..i email you my addy on this site so check your mail...send resend your address to the email address I left you in the email..let me know what you need.

i have to agree with big iz, i don't think we needed to blitz to do the lions in. but we surely need pressure on manning (see game last year when bro cracked him real good). i am not impressed with any of our linebacking play after the first game. i was especially depressed after seeing zach get beat a couple times by detroits tight end. i'm just glad pollard probably won't play.

but that is why we need some blitz packages against indy, and the OLB is the place to do it. it's time to put up or shut up from both greenwood and rodgers.

and welcome to all the usual suspects from the herald board. i enjoyed your posts over there, and i have to agree with JLB that this is the place.

Back
Top Bottom