What 5 players would you expose ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What 5 players would you expose ?

Still don't agree with the whole player exposing thing

I mean legally he has the right to say whether his genitalia is allowed for the public to see, what right do we have? I sure as hell don't wanna see it. I say, if a player wants to expose himself, let him do it on his own time, and leave me out of it.:cool:

1 Gardener, he aint gonna play again but we won't tell Houston that.
2. Bowens, they may take one but they won't take both. Give 'em a choice.
3.mcknight, to bad Roberto Duran has dibs on mcknights' nickname.
4.JJJ, anoher JJ bust.
5.Irwin, anything to get rid of this waste of money.

Hey, it ain't me man

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
Jaydog...... do you ever make any kind of sense? LoL!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't start this thread about exposing players. Why would anybody wanna see a naked football player? That's nuts man, I just wanna see 'em play football. And this thread is talkin about exposing the 5 best players on the team? Too disturbing man.....:goof:

INFinsible

Originally posted by inFINSible
1 Gardener, he aint gonna play again but we won't tell Houston that.
2. Bowens, they may take one but they won't take both. Give 'em a choice.
3.mcknight, to bad Roberto Duran has dibs on mcknights' nickname.
4.JJJ, anoher JJ bust.
5.Irwin, anything to get rid of this waste of money.

These all seem feasable choices and might be left unprotected, but the only one who really stands any chance of being picked up by Houston is JJJ. The other 4 make too much money, and if Gardener is done for, Houston wont touch him.

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
They better not put Brock on that list... I would pe ticked if he got taken off the Fins...
they would expose Brock because he is supposed to make 2 mil in salary and 2 mil in bonus and FS do not get paid that much, so they would not expect Houston to take him

this article list some of more prominent ones - http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/ap/20020122/ap-texans-expansion.html - seems like every team is daring the Texams to take their high priced vets.

from http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...nws.1.1c3jan22.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front
we are exposing:
Defensive tackle Tim Bowens, tight end Hunter Goodwin and left guard Heath Irwin are confirmed on the list, which will be submitted today to the NFL. Reserve running back J.J. Johnson also will be exposed, with weak-side linebacker Scott Galyon, also a starter against Baltimore, the likely fifth selection.
The list may change depending on the medical condition of those players as determined by the league. If a replacement is necessary, reserve safety Shawn Wooden and Pro Bowl free safety Brock Marion are the two leading candidates.

Back
Top Bottom