What a classless bunch the YETS are.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a classless bunch the YETS are....

how would you react?wow, i can see why JT wanted extra practice with the DBs.

inessainz3-1.jpg

inessainzpicloscomisionadoz3-1.jpg

clear.gif

Man, that @ss is juicy. Regardless, the Jets are a reflection of their head coach. A bunch of uncouthe, classless, loud, boorish, chest thumping barbarians.

Linebacker Jason Taylor, who is not part of Thurman's unit, volunteered to take part in the drills, the Post said. Jets coach Rex Ryan also got involved, according to the Post, when he had Thurman run a pattern near the sideline and intentionally overthrew the coach in Sainz's direction.
:bobdole:

From what I've read the reporter was surprised anyone made a big deal out of this. She said she thought it was funny.

I don't blame the Jets. SHe's frigin' hot!And for me to say that, because I hate everything Jet related, means something.

I think everyone has gotten their panties in a wad over nothing.

From what I've read the reporter was surprised anyone made a big deal out of this. She said she thought it was funny.

I don't blame the Jets. SHe's frigin' hot!And for me to say that, because I hate everything Jet related, means something.

I think everyone has gotten their panties in a wad over nothing.

oh you know shes eating this up. shes been on the cover of magazines wearing a swimsuit. this is her moment in the sun. she will get a well paying gig after this all said and done

Hopefully this has distracted the Jets and affected their focus for tonights game against the Ravens.
Maybe they can put her big juicy butt gyrating on the big screen during the Jets offensive possessions....lol

The Jets should really strive to be a classy organization like the Fins. Didn't you guys lead the league in arrests this offseason including battery on a woman? I mean, at least your GM has class. /isyourmomaprostitute?

The Jets should really strive to be a classy organization like the Fins. Didn't you guys lead the league in arrests this offseason including battery on a woman? I mean, at least your GM has class. /isyourmomaprostitute?

Just minor offenses, no real serious charges. If you even touch someone, it could be classified as battery.
Irelands question was legit. He probably should have tried to word it more tactfully. He just wanted to know if he was the illegitimate offspring of a prostitute.
Being subjected of a lifetime of illicit activity, a cavalier attitude of rules and law may have been instilled in him. We did not need this cancer on our team.
The Jets are a bunch of neanderthals.

Back
Top Bottom