What a classless bunch the YETS are.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a classless bunch the YETS are....

Again, I don't think the Jets did anything I wouldn't have done. Granted, I would have been a little more classy about it when I was trying to get into those tight azz jeans!

She is friggen' gorgeous!

The Jets should really strive to be a classy organization like the Fins. Didn't you guys lead the league in arrests this offseason including battery on a woman? I mean, at least your GM has class. /isyourmomaprostitute?

After seeing her pic I apologize holy crap how could any man not go a little over board around her haha

This isnt a big deal at all. She dresses like a woman in a rap video and expects to be taken seriously. Give me a break. Its not like any of them touched her in any way. She may have got a couple of cat calls...big freakin deal.

I do think its funny that there is a ganggreen moderator over here trying to do damage control for his team. Man, Whiteshoewillie must of had a busy night last night with all the traffic on that website lol.

Listen, I hate the jets just about as much as anyone else on this board, but look at the way the woman dresses. It sure as hell isn't conservative. Much of the blame for this incident can be placed on her as much as the jets players and organization.

It's like those girls in college who wear tight jeans and short skirts, yet get offended when you say they have a nice ***.

In any event, Shes ****ing hot! What does she expect when she walks into a room with 50+ guys and all that testosterone?

Honestly, after seeing pictures of how she dresses to games and on the sidelines, how does she expect to be treated? She uses her body and sex image for money, and yet expects to be treated as a professional

if this was somebody like Erin Andrews, I would have a different opinion. She is gorgeous of course, but looks and acts all professional when at games and on tv.

no one is excusing the players.for real, they didn't act professional. truth be told, she is not dressed professionally either.

she knows EXACTLY what she is doing. if they paid her no mind, she wouldn't get any press. trust me, she got what she wanted…hell ive even posted that azz in the LL awhile back!!

ok, so she's stupid gorgeous, but I tell you one thing. If she was at the Dolphins camp coach Sparano would not put up with any coach pretending to throw balls her way and that other waste of time. Sounds like Rex Ryan is running a frat house, not a professional sports team. No wonder they lost to the Ravens,too much screwing around. Oh God I can't wait for our fins to send them to 0-3

Back
Top Bottom