What a difference a good GM can make | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a difference a good GM can make

cltchperf

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
http://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/410202/detail.html

Even though, people know about L.T and the Rivers-Eli swap along with the picks the Chargers received from the trade. There are other things that are part of the good moves that the Chargers GM has made that have been significant for the Chargers as well. I always felt that L.T was the best rb, and a great player, but I wasn't exactly sure, if and when Michael Vick would be a great qb, and not just be a runningback in the qb position. Even if Michael Vick does become a good passer every game, and is a top qb. The fact of the matter is that I would have to say that L.T is not just the best rb in the league now and from his career and will be in the HOF when he retires and will probably be mentioned with the likes of Jim Brown, Sanders, Emmit, Walter Payton, Gale Sayers, etc.

But I would also have to say that he is the best football player in the league this season and from his career. Hindsight is 20/20, but Rivers seems to be or will be the franchise qb for the Chargers, along with Merriman, etc. It's amazing what a GM that knows talent, and makes such bold moves, which has made San Diego the good team it is today, and has given the Chargers a core of franchise players to make this team into a championship team. Luck obviously is part of the equation as well, but the GM, must know what he is doing as well. It's a pretty good article and interesting.

Back
Top Bottom