What a game!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a game!!!!

Deep2Evans

LETS GO BUFFALO!
Reaction score
Bills and there FIVE, yes FIVE starting ROOKIES, OWNED Miami, in Miami. Amazing game but the entire Bills team, especially the kicking and defense. Culpepper showing what hes still made up, always fumbling and throwing ill-timed INTs.

Should be a good one next week for our home opener!!

GO Bills!!!

Deep2Evans said:
Bills and there FIVE, yes FIVE starting ROOKIES, OWNED Miami, in Miami. Amazing game but the entire Bills team, especially the kicking and defense. Culpepper showing what hes still made up, always fumbling and throwing ill-timed INTs.

Should be a good one next week for our home opener!!

GO Bills!!!

Owned Miami? You got it right, Daunte gave you the game. Your lousy team did just enough to beat our pathetic team.

You're whole team played horrible, its because they suck and were overrated from the start

Deep2Evans said:
You're whole team played horrible, its because they suck and were overrated from the start
The Bills won that game too, though. The defense was awesome, as was the running game and special teams.

I just wished we hadn't gone into the prevent and given up that garbage TD drive.

This is beautiful, Bills fans can cry for 9 months about them giving away the game they lost but when they win it's because they're obviously just a better team. Not that this surprises me at all.

muscle979 said:
This is beautiful, Bills fans can cry for 9 months about them giving away the game they lost but when they win it's because they're obviously just a better team. Not that this surprises me at all.
Losing a game that you were up 23-3 in the fourth quarter is a lot different than losing a game in which you never had a chance at all. Miami was completely dominated in all facets.

Right now, the Bills are the obviously better team.

B-LO said:
Losing a game that you were up 23-3 in the fourth quarter is a lot different than losing a game in which you never had a chance at all. Miami was completely dominated in all facets.

dont count on that to last long, yes the bills played much better last week against the dolphins but there was nothing that could of gone worse for the dolphins the game was pretty much handed to the bills

miaD5499 said:
dont count on that to last long, yes the bills played much better last week against the dolphins but there was nothing that could of gone worse for the dolphins the game was pretty much handed to the bills
Typically Dolphins fans loser talk. Our special teams outperformed yours, our defense outperformed yours, and our offense ourperformed yours. The Bills TOOK that game from Miami.

B-LO said:

You're obviously delusional. I know nobody could have climbed out of a 3-0 deficit against the Bills defense right. :rolleyes: Never had a chance at all? I've heard it all now. As I said before this is what I expected though.

So you're telling me you can give up a 20 point lead in one quarter without being dominated? You should take a step back and listen to yourself.

B-LO said:
Typically Dolphins fans loser talk. Our special teams outperformed yours, our defense outperformed yours, and our offense ourperformed yours. The Bills TOOK that game from Miami.

Pot meet kettle. You should have all heard yourselves last time. Especially those of you who decided to gloat before the game ended. Buffalo's not what you think. You're going to have hurt feelings in a few weeks. And if you think Miami can't take one from you later in the year you're sadly mistaken.

Despite my hatred for the Bills

was it really the Bills playing WELL

or the Dolphins just playing Bad?

I think the Bills played better week 1 in New England.....and they lost that game.

Back
Top Bottom