What a great day it is!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a great day it is!!!

I hope the NFL suspends Belichik for atleast a year, take away this years OTHER 1st rounder and the next 3 years after that..then I would say they "paid their debt"

Really Im so pumped about OUR team I kinda dont care about all that crap, hopefully guys like Moss wont want their name to be involved with this and signs elsewhere, maybe Zach will raise an eyebrow and say, wow is this where I wanna end my career?

I hope the NFL suspends Belichik for atleast a year, take away this years OTHER 1st rounder and the next 3 years after that..then I would say they "paid their debt"

Really Im so pumped about OUR team I kinda dont care about all that crap, hopefully guys like Moss wont want their name to be involved with this and signs elsewhere, maybe Zach will raise an eyebrow and say, wow is this where I wanna end my career?

No way in hell Zach is a patriot. I'd be willing to bet he isnt even in the AFC. Cowboys or Saints...

He just wouldnt do that to his teammates, his family (JT), and his fans. Not after 12 years. He will NOT be in our division - thats for sure.

I'm loving this. Its so funny how pats fan want to turn a blind eye and move on

No way in hell Zach is a patriot. I'd be willing to bet he isnt even in the AFC. Cowboys or Saints...

He just wouldnt do that to his teammates, his family (JT), and his fans. Not after 12 years. He will NOT be in our division - thats for sure.
Zach doesn't have to do anything for us, the Dolphins released him and he is a free man and will sign with whoever he feels gives him the best chance to win. The Pats are an obvious choice and even his agent confirmed that he is trying make it happen.

I'm loving that you guys are hitching your entire being to the Pats being investigated for cheating, knowing that it will do nothing for the past. Sorry, this isn't the NCAA. Nothing already completed is being revoked.

And you can't take away this year's first rounder that was acquired via trade. If you do that then you have to give the Pats the opportunity to draft last year at #28 back.

Zach doesn't have to do anything for us, the Dolphins released him and he is a free man and will sign with whoever he feels gives him the best chance to win. The Pats are an obvious choice and even his agent confirmed that he is trying make it happen.

And there is in total NINE TEAMS he has scouted out that he would consider playing for. Doesnt sound to me like he wants to RUN to the team with the BEST chance to win. He will most likely end up in the NFC. If not, maybe with a team like the Colts. After playing the patriots for 12 years, understanding first hand the low class they have as an organization and as a team, and considering the fact that he was their enemy for 12 years and would not wanna play his family on the nemesis' side of the field....its HIGHLY UNLIKELY he ends up with the ONE TEAM THAT NO ONE WANTS HIM TO PLAY FOR.

Like2god, sure its possible. His agent is going to make everything sound gravy, thats his job...but are the Pats at the top of his list? I think absolutely not. [mod]Personal attacks are not allowed[/mod] Very rarely does a player like Zach (original draftee) with over a decade of playing for a team go over to a division rival.

And there is in total NINE TEAMS he has scouted out that he would consider playing for. Doesnt sound to me like he wants to RUN to the team with the BEST chance to win. He will most likely end up in the NFC. If not, maybe with a team like the Colts. After playing the patriots for 12 years, understanding first hand the low class they have as an organization and as a team, and considering the fact that he was their enemy for 12 years and would not wanna play his family on the nemesis' side of the field....its HIGHLY UNLIKELY he ends up with the ONE TEAM THAT NO ONE WANTS HIM TO PLAY FOR.

Like2god, sure its possible. His agent is going to make everything sound gravy, thats his job...but are the Pats at the top of his list? I think absolutely not. [mod]Personal attacks are not allowed[/mod] Very rarely does a player like Zach (original draftee) with over a decade of playing for a team go over to a division rival.

I disagree, if Jason Taylor were cut today he'd be on a plane to Foxboro ASAP for a physical.

I'm loving that you guys are hitching your entire being to the Pats being investigated for cheating, knowing that it will do nothing for the past. Sorry, this isn't the NCAA. Nothing already completed is being revoked.

And you can't take away this year's first rounder that was acquired via trade. If you do that then you have to give the Pats the opportunity to draft last year at #28 back.
Yes, we know they won't take away your Super Bowl trophies, and likely won't take away the 7th overall pick. What does this investigation then result in? Well, first off, 20 years from now when you think of the Patriots Super Bowl runs, first thing you will say is "Well, they won, but they cheated." Would hate to have that label forever. Sadly, for you and the Patriots, that is there to stay.

Also, Goodell could easily take away a few more draft picks(possibly, your 2nd and 3rd round picks in the upcoming draft), fine the Patriots again, and give Belicheat a lengthy suspension. I am not talking about just a few games, word is, it would be a YEAR long suspension. It is quite possible Bill Belicheat has coached his last game with the Patriots.

Oh hey you were a little off on your sig so I thought I would help you out with it and make it more accurate

18-1 < 1-15
2000: 5-11, Missed Playoffs by a mile
2001: 11-5, cheated their way to a Super Bowl victory
2002: 9-7, Missed Playoffs again
2003: 14-2, cheated their way to a Super Bowl victory
2004: 14-2, cheated their way to a Super Bowl victory
2005: 10-6, Brady completely chokes and the Asteriks Lost in 2nd Round
2006: 12-4, completely choked and Lost in AFC Championship in one of the greatest 2nd half meltdowns ever
2007: 16-0, In the greatest choke in NFL history the Asterisks Lost in Super Bowl

Enjoy :up:

Oh hey you were a little off on your sig so I thought I would help you out with it and make it more accurate

18-1 < 1-15
2000: 5-11, Missed Playoffs by a mile
2001: 11-5, cheated their way to a Super Bowl victory
2002: 9-7, Missed Playoffs again
2003: 14-2, cheated their way to a Super Bowl victory
2004: 14-2, cheated their way to a Super Bowl victory
2005: 10-6, Brady completely chokes and the Asteriks Lost in 2nd Round
2006: 12-4, completely choked and Lost in AFC Championship in one of the greatest 2nd half meltdowns ever
2007: 16-0, In the greatest choke in NFL history the Asteriks Lost in Super Bowl

Enjoy :up:
I considered using your revised version. Then I realized you can't spell the word "asterisk", and decided against it.

Thank you for your input, however, I do appreciate it. If you have any other suggestions please keep them coming.

Also, Goodell could easily take away a few more draft picks(possibly, your 2nd and 3rd round picks in the upcoming draft), fine the Patriots again, and give Belicheat a lengthy suspension. I am not talking about just a few games, word is, it would be a YEAR long suspension. It is quite possible Bill Belicheat has coached his last game with the Patriots.
Well, according to everything I read, would that really matter? It seems to me everyone thinks Belichick is an arrogant, classless jerk who isn't a good coach just cheats his way to victory.

So really you guys don't think he's the great and if he leaves and is replaced by Scarnecchia or someone from that Parcells tree - is it that much of a downgrade?

Now I happen to think so but like I said, the opinion of Belichick most have is that he's overrated and only wins because he cheats, making a year long suspension not that big of a deal.

Back
Top Bottom