what a great day. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what a great day.

jtrules99

Scout Team
Reaction score
what a great day to be a dolphins fan. we finally make make the playoffs after 6 straight years of suffering, while doing so we knock the pats out while they go 11-5 and miss out, and the jets r out, and i dnt no how many fin fans r happy about this but also to see the cowboys get beat the way they did and miss out, was great considering the cowboys r my 4th most hated team in the nfl by far after the pats, jets, and bills. congrats to the dolphins and lets win 4 more games and bring home the lombardi trophy.

a great day indeed. and while i consider this season a success already, i wouldn't mind that trophy ;)

My thoughts exactly...I love the fact that not only the Dolphins are in, but none of the rest of the East is in. The thought of all the Patriots sitting at home watching the Playoffs makes me giggle.

Also, what you said about the Cowgirls is true to. My most hated teams are:
32-Patriots
31-Jets
30-Bills
29-Cowboys
28-Bears

I could keep going, but the point is that all the teams in the race are teams that I would not mind seeing in the Superbowl. My dream is Dolphins Eagles, but would be happy with really anything. I picked before the season Colts Eagles.

Also, I picked the Dolphins to be 10-6 before the season started.

Let it be known that I hate Phillip Rivers, but don't mind the Chargers as a whole (#21 on the board).

GO DOLPHINS! Everybody is 0-0! Anybody has a chance!!!!!!

PS-I may want to purchase some superbowl tickets for the one here in Indianapolis in a few years...

My thoughts exactly...I love the fact that not only the Dolphins are in, but none of the rest of the East is in. The thought of all the Patriots sitting at home watching the Playoffs makes me giggle.

Also, what you said about the Cowgirls is true to. My most hated teams are:
32-Patriots
31-Jets
30-Bills
29-Cowboys
28-Bears

I could keep going, but the point is that all the teams in the race are teams that I would not mind seeing in the Superbowl. My dream is Dolphins Eagles, but would be happy with really anything. I picked before the season Colts Eagles.

Also, I picked the Dolphins to be 10-6 before the season started.

Let it be known that I hate Phillip Rivers, but don't mind the Chargers as a whole (#21 on the board).

GO DOLPHINS! Everybody is 0-0! Anybody has a chance!!!!!!

PS-I may want to purchase some superbowl tickets for the one here in Indianapolis in a few years...
exactly. even though i truly believe r fins r gonna win the superbowl this season, if they dont somehow, there isnt one team in the afc that i would mind if they win the superbowl, and same for the nfc, besides maybe the giants only because im from ny and it would be annoying if they won it 2 years in a row and having to here from all there fans, but even if they were to win it , it wouldnt be the worst thing. Its amazing how us and the falcons r in the playoffs, and the pats, cowboys, and jets will be sitting at home watching. i really hope now that we dont need to here about the cowboys anymore because they r the biggest failures and they dont deserve any attention.

what a great day to be a dolphins fan. we finally make make the playoffs after 6 straight years of suffering, while doing so we knock the pats out while they go 11-5 and miss out, and the jets r out, and i dnt no how many fin fans r happy about this but also to see the cowboys get beat the way they did and miss out, was great considering the cowboys r my 4th most hated team in the nfl by far after the pats, jets, and bills. congrats to the dolphins and lets win 4 more games and bring home the lombardi trophy.

Yeah I'm with you there. I can't stand the Cowboys. Seeing them get beat down like that was great. I also can't stand the Bucs, seeing them fall apart at the end of the year and not being able to beat the Raiders was great too. Beating the Jets in their house, keeping the Pats out of the playoffs, and being AFC East Champs!!!! One of the best weekends of football ever!

Yeah I'm with you there. I can't stand the Cowboys. Seeing them get beat down like that was great. I also can't stand the Bucs, seeing them fall apart at the end of the year and not being able to beat the Raiders was great too. Beating the Jets in their house, keeping the Pats out of the playoffs, and being AFC East Champs!!!! One of the best weekends of football ever!
couldnt agree with you more, hopefully for u since you are from tampa, you will get a chance to see the dolphins in the superbowl this season in person.

couldnt agree with you more, hopefully for u since you are from tampa, you will get a chance to see the dolphins in the superbowl this season in person.
I couldn't ask for a better super bowl. That would be phenomenal.

Back
Top Bottom