what a great monday morning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what a great monday morning

Ilovemyfins4eva

Active Roster
Reaction score
well well well, isnt it amazing how 3 weeks ago we had a bunch of jet trolls here then and even before when they kept winning, and we kept telling them about their collapse which is about to take place in december, and we were all called fools, idiots, etc for thinking that would actually happen?

well, it seems that all of us fin fans were right. aside from 1 or 2 regular jet fan posters who show up no matter what, the trolls are yet to be heard from.

waking up today in NY felt great. open the newspapers, listen to the radio, etc, we have put the jets in total turmoil. now don't get me wrong, that pats loss they suffered felt brutal to them, but after a day or 2, everyone shook it off saying its one bad game, they will get the ship righted, come out as strong as ever vs the dolphins, and whoop our butts.

what we gave the jets yesterday has put them in total turmoil. u got Rex Ryan with no confidence, the players starting to question their coach, the defensive players all storming out of the locker-room before the media came yesterday, the tripping incident, etc. u name it, the jets are in total disaster mode and i am totally loving it.

although our fins played as bad as u can on offense, our defense played just as good as u can on defense, aside from the billion dropped ints. our dolphins may have not given us lots to cheer about this season, and have made us cringe more than smile, but one thing they did yesterday was totally put the jets into utter disaster mode. it is great. couldnt happen to a better team and fan base.

if any of my fin fans want some humor to listen to at 10am, even if u dont live in NY, go to wfan.com, and listen to joe and evan. joe benigno is a diehard jet fan, and if u want to here a jet fan suffering, it is must listen to radio.

Back
Top Bottom