What a joke!! Read this B.S. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a joke!! Read this B.S.

He's serious for this reason. The Bills were 3-13, they are now 5-3 and going even 4-4 makes one hell of a turnaround. The health of the Fish is questionable (remember its a broken throwing thumb, no guarentee he comes back fully) and Lucus was aweful last week. That gives a team like the Bills a chance.

I would also have to say that there's nothing inherently wrong about that particular article. The Bills are playing good football right now and, even though they only managed not to lose, as opposed to beating, a very banged up Miami, they still put points on the board. I could certainly see them gettin a wild card with only the AFC East and West really in the running for the spots.

Originally posted by Phinstd
Well he did say they could get a wild-card and failed to mention that we replaced Gadsden with a better player.

We might struggle with Ray a little, but when Jay comes back we'll win out and win the division by two games.

The Bills are good, and will win the division next year, but they won't this year.

i wouldnt put so much stock in that buffalo will win the division. it is far to early to tell anything. but all the prognosticators will say that from the get go but here is the thing. buffalo wont have an easy shcedual like they do this year and everyone will have figured drew and co. out. why? becuase they have a very wide open offense and they are giving teams everything they have. once they figure it out(and its already begun), they will be a diffenrent team, drew will get intercepted, you watch. you see, teh new bills are just that, new. but next year they will become recognized from the get go. this year they come in as underdogs. next year they come in as favorites while being talked about all offseason. meanwhile the jets will get some serious reprocussions of a losing season and will have to bounce back. as well as the superbowl champs. and we will still have ricky and we will probably face buffalo early instead of later, which means trouble for buffalo.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
He's serious for this reason. The Bills were 3-13, they are now 5-3 and going even 4-4 makes one hell of a turnaround. The health of the Fish is questionable (remember its a broken throwing thumb, no guarentee he comes back fully) and Lucus was aweful last week. That gives a team like the Bills a chance.

like someone already pointed out. you beat 2 win teams. the losses are to denver and oakland and jets?(oh my god). you have KC, miami, san diego, green bay and NE(2) left. lets see how good you are then. you can talk all you want, bills fans, but i the reality will catch up to you soon.:monkey:

I agree with finfan54,it is too early to tell.There is not much difference in the top ten teams.This weeks juggernaut is next weeks loser.Injuries play such a big part "cause of the cap.Teams can't pay for quality backups.

Originally posted by finfan54
like someone already pointed out. you beat 2 win teams. the losses are to denver and oakland and jets?(oh my god). you have KC, miami, san diego, green bay and NE(2) left. lets see how good you are then. you can talk all you want, bills fans, but i the reality will catch up to you soon.:monkey:

I'm not touting the Bills for a playoff spot, I'm just commenting that the article isn't to far out of whack.

I still think the fins are the team to beat in the AFCE. The bills are simply a darkhorse. Nobody really knows how good or bad the bills are. The fins' season depends on how healthy they can be and if Lucas can get chemistry with the team soon. Even is Fiedler comes back , he may be rusty especially during the stretch where the fins will have to play at cold weather places.

Nobody can tell what's to happen in the NFL anymore.

In all seriousness, I'm waiting for the Bills to play a few more playoff-calibur teams before I make my judgement. The good thing is, they are beating the teams they should, which is a sign of a good team. The bad thing is, they've lost 2 of their 3 games with playoff calibur teams. Time will only tell......

carter may be great

but i'm trying to find out who's gonna throw it to him. lucas can't be as bad as he was against the bills, but in case he can't get his **** together, whos in the wings besides rosenfels?:confused: i don't think sage is ready for GB or the cold!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BMarion31
In all seriousness, I'm waiting for the Bills to play a few more playoff-calibur teams before I make my judgement. The good thing is, they are beating the teams they should, which is a sign of a good team. The bad thing is, they've lost 2 of their 3 games with playoff calibur teams. Time will only tell......

For once I'm agreeing with a finfan! Hell must be freezing over.lol.

Dolfan, Lucas MUST get it together othrwise we are in deep ****. We have no other viable options, right after the Buffalo game I was screaming for us to bust a move and pick up a veteran. Wanny didn't because he believes that Ray will bounce back and I really hope for the sake of all of our sanity he's right. If he's wrong and we get a replay of Buffalo I will FREAK OUT!!! I know the pickings were slim,ex. Jeff(totally sucks) George who Seattle just picked up but if Ray is Ray Charles again Jeff George or even an Aikman start to look good. Let's just hope Buffalo was an aberration and we're going to be O.K. until Jay returns.

By the way I heard that Spielman was ready to do something drastic but "even keel" Dave persuaded him to wait until after the Green Bay game. We'll see pretty soon who was right. I, personally have lost faith in Ray Lucas, I never saw such a choke performance in my life, but I'd be happy to change my mind based on a good Lucas showing vs. Green Bay.

"even though they only managed not to lose, as opposed to beating, a very banged up Miami"

????????

Yes Miami is still the team to beat but losing their QB and Leader has given us a chance. I would also like to see us against some playoff teams before making a playoff prediction. This week against NE is HUGE.

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
"even though they only managed not to lose, as opposed to beating, a very banged up Miami"

????????

Yes Miami is still the team to beat but losing their QB and Leader has given us a chance. I would also like to see us against some playoff teams before making a playoff prediction. This week against NE is HUGE.

I said that because, in spite of the pathetic performance by Lucas who almost single handedly lost that game for us, the 'Fins were in that thing until the very end, and they held the Bills "high powered" air attack to under 200 total yards and one score. Had the 'Fins capitalized on even one of their red zone trips as opposed to turning the ball over every friggin time they touched it, this game could have easily gone the other way.

Originally posted by BSQX4
I, personally have lost faith in Ray Lucas, I never saw such a choke performance in my life, but I'd be happy to change my mind based on a good Lucas showing vs. Green Bay.

A perfect example of a fair-weathered fan!

I live in Plantaiotn FL. and there's quite a handfull of finfans of your kind.

Back
Top Bottom