What a shocker. Teams that need a starting qb had no interest in sanawful | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a shocker. Teams that need a starting qb had no interest in sanawful

LQQKs like it's official

6q8p6u-1.jpg

I just looked it up on a whim.

Comp % is within a 1/10th of a %. INT % is withing 2/10ths of a % point. Yards/Attempt Within 1/10th.

I actually compiled the comparisons awhile ago and just had some time to track it down. So although Grossman actually did 2 things that buttfumble never did, since he got a chance to start as a stop gap with Washington, maybe there's hope for buttfumble if a real QB gets injured after all, eh?:

of7imr-1.jpg

LQQKs like it's official

6q8p6u-1.jpg

:lol2:

After I was done laughing at your pic (about 10 minutes had passed) I thought to myself "Oh, does this mean that Chip Kelly was really fool enough to allow this colon cancer into his locker room?" After a quick search I couldn't find anything saying that he was in fact an Eagle but I did find this fun little read on the front page of NFL.com. Kinda hits the nail on the head in regards to his terrible career in NY. When summed up by Adam Schein, his career was almost as funny as your pic... Almost

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...-new-york-jets-tenure-was-anything-but-boring

One of the more active Eagles forums commenting on the buttfumble news.. Funny.. first post up has the buttfumble and then there's some Leinart and John David Booty comments and "you've gotta be kidding" reactions. Worth the read cuz these are the Philly fans who snowball bomb Santas. LOL

http://www.wingheads.com/index.php?showtopic=74500

One of the more active Eagles forums commenting on the buttfumble news.. Funny.. first post up has the buttfumble and then there's some Leinart and John David Booty comments and "you've gotta be kidding" reactions. Worth the read cuz these are the Philly fans who snowball bomb Santas. LOL

http://www.wingheads.com/index.php?showtopic=74500

Holy crap! That thread is full of win. I like that they're seriously calling him "buttfumble" already, without their mods having to replace his name.

This one was my favorite although they're all gold:
I can't figure out how that guy could find ANY team to pay actual money to take him. Colt McCoy, Matt Flynn, David Garrard, Rex Grossman, and Kevin Kolb are all still out there....yeah, they suck too, but I would take any one of them over Captain Buttfumble.

I also enoyed how the conversation soon turned to what QB's they should look to draft when he and Barkley inevitably fail in even the back-up (and back-up to the back-up) role.

this is the worst thread in the history of message boards, do you guys watch football? are you struggling processing info? he's been officially out of work since yesterday and a ton of teams have already expressed interest including a team w/ an offensive guru as their HC being the favorite.

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN · 15h ago
Eagles have "edge" to land ex-Jets QB Mark Sanchez. Browns, Titans, Rams also interest. Giants, long shot. #nyj Story http://nydn.us/1h2Mm8i

it's amazing how such a terrible player has drawn so much interest so quickly.

if someone thinks Mark and rex grossman are similar they should never watch another football game again b/c it's clear they have no idea what they are watching.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I expect this nonsense from other posters but you are better than this.

Why sign with Philly without visiting these other suspected interested teams?

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Junc needs to have $anchez hire him as his PR guy. He'd be in the league until he's 85 if Junc was his manager.

this is the worst thread in the history of message boards, do you guys watch football? are you struggling processing info? he's been officially out of work since yesterday and a ton of teams have already expressed interest including a team w/ an offensive guru as their HC being the favorite.

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN · 15h ago
Eagles have "edge" to land ex-Jets QB Mark Sanchez. Browns, Titans, Rams also interest. Giants, long shot. #nyj Story http://nydn.us/1h2Mm8i

it's amazing how such a terrible player has drawn so much interest so quickly.

if someone thinks Mark and rex grossman are similar they should never watch another football game again b/c it's clear they have no idea what they are watching.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I expect this nonsense from other posters but you are better than this.
I don't know what you want me to say.

He's not a very good QB.

Junc needs to have $anchez hire him as his PR guy. He'd be in the league until he's 85 if Junc was his manager.

If so then it's a clear case of nepotism. Junc is obviously his daddy. There's no other explanation for his undying love for the talentless hack.

If he already is his PR guy I'm sure he can start for a team rather than backing up a younger QB in Foles.

Well it is a well known fact that nyjunc is a paid poster:lol2:

Buttfumble signed with the Eagles as back up. Will be compeating for second string.

Back
Top Bottom