What a win...but how big could it of been | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a win...but how big could it of been

nuttie_buddie

Own Your Mom
Reaction score
hey guys very exciting football...ronnie is looking awesome with ricky..henne looked great...some concern with the d but still stuff to be excited for....

but how bad could of we beat the jets..thou...the fact they could not stop the dolphins offense...was delightful...but realize i believe 20 points came of 4th down conversions and penalties.... first off the punters run for 25 yards lead to a td but if numbers 91 i believe wake didnt stop and kept running and cut him off..miami would have been in field range with
7-0 lead....the second time the fake punt if one of the two dolphins defenders would of tackle him that i believe would have prevented a field goal...the two penalties was the roughness and the PI the neither should of been called and both were on 3rd down giving the jets a first down and i believe a td and a field goal again all togather 20 points...considering we only allowed 27...that would have been a crazy beatdown...and then the question comes up how much of the 27 points was the defenses fault and how much was frustration and bad calls...
any ways wanted to get that out of my system and wanted to know what you guys thought...
now looking forward to the saints game and hopefully we can move to 3-3...

Back
Top Bottom