What about 2 RB's with our 1st 2 picks?

Mr Yu

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
- Rich draft for RB's doesn't it make sense , regardless of move downs and staying put? Who are the picks? Brown & Shelton? Benson & Arrington? Disagree with idea? Gordon? Minor?

nick1

I am Groot
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
why would we draft RB's with our top two picks? it doesn't make any sense

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
i think hes trying to point out the last time we won a superbowl we had 3 amazing runningbacks

Dubfire

Deep Dish Fan
Reaction score
Mr Yu said:
- Rich draft for RB's doesn't it make sense , regardless of move downs and staying put? Who are the picks? Brown & Shelton? Benson & Arrington? Disagree with idea? Gordon? Minor?

:roflmao:

greenflash01

Rookie
Reaction score
Idiocy, at it's finest

Drafting two runningbacks is a valid point IMO, that way if one is a flop you have the other one. Or just to add depth in the roster there. Then we wouldn't need Gordon, who always injured anyways. personally I don't think any of the quarterbacks in this draft are going to do anything in the NFL. However history points out that runningbacks can make a hell of an impact their rookie year. Besides Big Ben Rothlisberger, does anyone know of a rookie quarterback doing so well. Or even taking a team 9-7 on the year.:eek:

Kucha

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gordon would be a good back up, imo. We already traded a 3rd rounder for him (which is more like a late 2nd in this draft). He's only 24 or 25. Yea he gets injured alot but I doubt that will be such a big concern if he's sitting on the bench alot. So, no I don't agree with your idea although I understand where you are coming from.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards drafting a WR in the first and then Fason later.

Why the hell do you want two running backs?

bfishusi

Scout Team
Reaction score
greenflash01 said:
Drafting two runningbacks is a valid point IMO, that way if one is a flop you have the other one. Or just to add depth in the roster there. Then we wouldn't need Gordon, who always injured anyways. personally I don't think any of the quarterbacks in this draft are going to do anything in the NFL. However history points out that runningbacks can make a hell of an impact their rookie year. Besides Big Ben Rothlisberger, does anyone know of a rookie quarterback doing so well. Or even taking a team 9-7 on the year.:eek:

It may be a valid point if we didn't have so many other present and future needs. Just because a QB doesn't impact the first year, doesn't mean you don't try to groom one for the future.

Top Bottom